Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

I don't see any sign of Irina. Maybe she's not walking :idk: Karlie was confirmed by VS and other credible sources too and she's not walking. So it's possible the same thing happened with Irina maybe.

The difference is that Karlie never did fitting, but Irina did have her fittings, she even appeared in some confirmed models video that 10magazine and VS uploaded

I wonder if Adriana is serious about walking the show until she is 40, part of me is terrified and part of me thinks it would be epic if she out-lived Candice, Behati and some of the NA :rofl: And lol at her saying she opened in 2000, she's done this for so long she doesn't remember shit lol

And Irina is walking, I doubt she'll pull out tbh

I think there might be a good chance Adriana gets 3 looks. I just dont see her done at the 4th segment. 

Serkan commented on one of her fitting pics "wait until you see our wing for her" so either she will have a wing in TRA or she actually is in a 3rd segment. 

7 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

if Adriana is opening SA i don't think she will open the show too

Gisele opened two segments in 2006 including the first one, Karolina also opened two segments and wore the fantasy bra that year. So it wouldn't be a first for VS to have her opening two, however, there is no mention of her opening the show just the section in all interviews. I do hope she gets a third outfit, it would be great.

I just want Elsa to open mostly because she did work her ass off for VS this year and she deserves some love for it and if she doesn't open the segment then it means she's pretty much not doing anything big this year :/

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Gisele opened two segments in 2006 including the first one, Karolina also opened two segments and wore the fantasy bra that year. So it wouldn't be a first for VS to have her opening two, however, there is no mention of her opening the show just the section in all interviews. I do hope she gets a third outfit, it would be great.

I just want Elsa to open mostly because she did work her ass off for VS this year and she deserves some love for it and if she doesn't open the segment then it means she's pretty much not doing anything big this year :/

yes but in 2006 they had less angels, i don't see her opening 2 times when they need to push the new ones

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.