Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, Alexis10 said:

Poor Bella, that super long torso with those small legs. ? Her proportions are off. Charolette and Todd always took into consideration the body type. They always wanted a small/short torso and long legs. 

Those heels and panties didnt help her either. 

Just now, mikose said:

Did Elsa opening outfit make later?I don't think the dragon can consider a wing.But she killed it.

She always got horrendously outfit every year.2014 was her only good year so far.

Say it once i'll say it twice: she's the new Adriana when it comes to ugly outfits.

thank you to everybody that shared pictures (especially the hq and uhq!) and videos!

grace has got to be the future of vs, COME ON VS JUST LOOK AT HER.

kelly needs to be used so much more. so, so much more.

lily a’s walk is still shit but from what i can see this year, and from past years, it’s improving?

can’t believe they stuck camille rowe in pink but she killed it regardless. DEM CURVES.

ale looked fierce af in da.

ming xi is fast becoming one of my favourites.  

as for joan closing a segment, i ain’t mad. girl always fucking slays.

also, the more i see elsa’s dragon… thing… the less… i… hate… it…

and jasmine is usually forgettable to me but her fb walk was amazeballs.

seconding being glad that the saltiness is dying down, jeeeez.

45 minutes ago, clubparadise said:

Supposedly, it's an email from Yolanda to Bella, after she got arrested for DUI or something like that.

Jesus Yolanda is so dramatic. I can't deal with her on the RHOBH. And I don't understand this American thing to send emails to your kids/friends/whatever? Don't they have like text messages? Whatsapp? Viber? Lmao I don't know, it's such a formal thing to do, like hold on, I'm going to send an email to my daughter.

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

So they're a lingerie show (more like a costume show now though) but it's forbidden for them to show any ass on TV? Lol okay then. Makes sense. :p 

No one ever said it made any sense. What I never understood about the broadcast: if you are that afraid to show your models in underwear that shows so much butt, perhaps give them something more covering to wear? There is something hypocritical about the current policy.

3 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

No one ever said it made any sense. What I never understood about the broadcast: if you are that afraid to show your models in underwear that shows so much butt, perhaps give them something more covering to wear? There is something hypocritical about the current policy.

It's just an expression. I know no one ever said it makes sense. It obviously doesn't. They weren't all that shy about showing butts years ago, so no idea what made them change their mind. 

6 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I remember in 2003 you can clearly see a lot of BUTTS (Ana B and her transparent black panty yas)... I wonder when did they changed their policy?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.