Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Romee’s white outfit is really gorgeous! And it fits her much better than the Mountain Romance one considering the situation with her breasts. The stylists should always take into account what looks good on a specific girl instead of thinking that a certain outfit is great so they want to give it to a girl they like. I believe Romee’s Mountain Romance outfit would have looked much better on someone else, it had a lot of promise.

Just now, clubparadise said:

Two then.

Anyway, Sara's SA wings are so so beautiful.

Romee looked so sweet in MR.

Is it just me or did Gigi's walk seemed to improved a lot, judging by the Instagram footage?

It seems like Gigi and Kendall's both improved from the videos we've seen. I'm glad Gigi has gotten better, Kendall was never horrible just not very good. 

5 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Honestly I agree with you, her wings were crappy but if they were going to design wings every year and only make good wings for the Angels what the hell is the point of making any other wings than that for other girls?

idk maybe an indication on which girls are the Angels and which are the regulars? anyways I'm gonna move on about this issue... 

Updating my favorite so far Taylor, Sara, Jo, Lais R, Lais N, Romee, Irina, Georgia, Grace, Kendall, Bella, Sanne, Luma, Sui and the other Asian model don't know her name. Sui so pale, but with her black hair it has a good complexion. 

Not trying to be rude but Ale, Lily looks like they could be some of the girls mom. Adri looks like she would be the fun aunt. Lily D needs to go away. I think Bregje would have look good with Lily D pink outfit. Stella and Martha needs to go. I do like Martha corset but it looks weird on her. I admit Elsa look pretty good. 

44 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Oh no. Elsa pointed in her opening. Clauds is gonna be so disappointed. 

I love her SA pictures. :heart: 

Pointing is okay. Blowing kisses and making hearts; Absofuckinglutely NOT! And she didn't do any of the latter so I'm happy, very happy. I honestly don't understand the hate towards her opening outfit, I personally like it, a lot. And she seems to have walked with her resting bitch face on which is what I wanted/expected from her so I'm a happy mamma here :rofl:

Also Adriana slayed her opening. Like so much, I love her :heart: Sara, Taylor, Irina, Sanne, Grace and Jasmine all looked great, I need to check the rest but it may take me a while since I have like 30 pages to catch up o.o

50 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Bill - Elsa, ICE QUEEN, QUEEN, LEG BREAKER, SOMETIMES MISTAKEN FOR CANDICE

66ac4f517726663.jpg 4673d4517726665.jpg fcb852517726671.jpg c9d61d517726673.jpg 4539f0517726675.jpg c0a278517726678.jpg 45e816517726682.jpg c60487517726684.jpg 8153f4517726687.jpg c134e0517726697.jpg 65c936517726698.jpg

"Bill - Elsa, ICE QUEEN, QUEEN, LEG BREAKER, SOMETIMES MISTAKEN FOR CANDICE"

lmAOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T

i think im going to make a bill avatar to match my signature

1 minute ago, DonSimon said:

Did Grace Elizabeth really opened PINK? what a sudden turnaround moving on from Rachel. I heard she's the new spokesmodel for PINK.

Yeah she opened and is a new PINK spokesmodel. Not sure if they're keeping Rachel around or not though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.