Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Redwinemom said:

Exactly lol they're both beautiful to me.

That's not even my point. I like both of the girls but I'm not sure it went from talking about a contracted spokesmodel moving up in the company to "nah I like this girl who doesn't even work for them more." :ninja: Especially since the girl that was brought up was another dark skinned black model. 

25 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

That's not even my point. I like both of the girls but I'm not sure it went from talking about a contracted spokesmodel moving up in the company to "nah I like this girl who doesn't even work for them more." :ninja: Especially since the girl that was brought up was another dark skinned black model. 

Im confuzzled but okay

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

exactly again

1 hour ago, Redwinemom said:

Im confuzzled but okay

Its odd to bring up a dark skin girl for no reason to compare her with another girl who was previously talked about, but is also dark skin.

There isn't much comparing like that going on in this particular thread anyways.

TBH nobody is comparing the white/european models to each other in that way (saying who is prettier, etc)  but the models that do get compared like that are two dark skin girls 

So rewatching one of the making of videos and noticed that Jasmine's fb is in the middle of the BNA segment. You can see a drawing of the bra and a picture of Jasmine underneath it. And this board has the photos of Adriana, Taylor, Jo and Stella next to the opening so I'm assuming the decision is made on where it is unless they did change that. But I think if that's the case Jasmine won't close and maybe Lily could.

IMG_2937.JPG

We don't know where Lily's second look is. So I'm starting to think it could go like this. Or unless of course they have Alessandra close the show. But then who would close TRA? Also next to the fb look there's another look with a photo of a girl. Wonder if anyone can tell that. EDIT I think it's the photo of Stella maybe they were unsure which look they'd give her for the opening of BNA.

TRA - Elsa/Alessandra

MR - Josephine/Romee

PN - ?/?

SA - Adriana/Sara

DA - Taylor/Lais

BNA - Stella/Lily

5 minutes ago, TKC said:

Its odd to bring up a dark skin girl for no reason to compare her with another girl who was previously talked about, but is also dark skin.

There isn't much comparing like that going on in this particular thread anyways.

TBH nobody is comparing the white/european models to each other in that way (saying who is prettier, etc)  but the models that do get compared like that are two dark skin girls 

Oh okay I agree with you. I was confused for a hot second lol

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

We don't know where Lily's second look is.

Lily described her second look as "very sexy, very lacy" so you can infer she's in Dark Angel (or Secret Angels). My money is on her not opening or closing a segment, same with Martha. :idk: Plus, I think it was confirmed Jasmine is closing either in an article or a video with her.

5 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So rewatching one of the making of videos and noticed that Jasmine's fb is in the middle of the BNA segment. You can see a drawing of the bra and a picture of Jasmine underneath it. And this board has the photos of Adriana, Taylor, Jo and Stella next to the opening so I'm assuming the decision is made on where it is unless they did change that. But I think if that's the case Jasmine won't close and maybe Lily could.

We don't know where Lily's second look is. So I'm starting to think it could go like this. Or unless of course they have Alessandra close the show. But then who would close TRA? Also next to the fb look there's another look with a photo of a girl. Wonder if anyone can tell that.

I think it's pretty set in stone that Jasmine will be closing, since the site that had the exclusive on her fitting published it. :idk: I think I also read somewhere that Lily said her second look was darker? So more likely Secret/Dark Angel? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.