Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

8 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Damn I fucking hate Lais so much; that freaking bitch is working her ass for VS for the past 7 years she can't even claim her RIGHTFUL place in the front row????????? Damn if I was one of the angels in the back I'd be making such a scandal right now I'd be the new Naomi!

I fucking hate VS; even Taylor got behind man, TAYLOR who has been working for them nonstop! Seriously hope this year to be a major mess right now, the only thing VS deserves is hate and failure.

Relax...
:rofl::rofl:   

its simple if you're not treating them like angels than don't make them angels! I was ok with Lais standing behind since ever but now she's an angel and she and Josephine and Taylor and Stella and Romee have worked so hard for the brand this year, they really deserve to be the main girls and they're not getting their spotlight

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Talinkg about rows, who do you think will be in the order of the rows for the finale? @toodarnhot @Prettyphile @ceceshores @Clauds

Jasmine and Elsa. One because she opens and the other one because of the FB, if not then most likely Adriana and Alessandra/Lily

9 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Talinkg about rows, who do you think will be in the order of the rows for the finale? @toodarnhot @Prettyphile @ceceshores @Clauds

Romee with head titled to the side and a huge smile, Bella, Kendull on Gigi's back, Martha wishing she was on Kendull's back, Izabel's Butt, The Ghost of T-Swift, Rachel. Zuri + Ale's knees

And then the rest of the Angels throwing glares at the upfronters

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.