Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I feel like these outfits are better than last years. Although, not amazing. Just better than 2015. 

On music, I listened to Gaga's Joanne and I can't say I like her new 'vibe'. I remember when she was always so weird and out there, she always stood out. She seems like a country singer now? "Ay-o" is really terrible, imo. 

I like Gaga though so maybe she will change my mind. I wish she would perform some of her Born This Way tracks. Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, ScheiBe... but im 99% sure  the songs will be from Joanne :sad: 

I like the wings and the shoes, and the jewellery is fine! a little too much charged over the neck, but seems nice!

But i feel like this and last year some of the outfits are just like plain lingerie that can be find in the stores + wings + extravagant items. Like they don't design any more the lingerie specifically for the show.

They need to work on making more modern shoes. 80% of their shoes would be worn in 2009 not 2016. 2013 was a step in the right direction shoe wise but they refuse to leave these dated styles alone, even more proof these people are out of touch lol

14 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Thanks. :flower: Here are the stills. I'll download the videos tomorrow unless someone else gets to it first. 

Adriana's fitting. 

She's walking really weird to me. I don't think the boots are letting her bend her knees or something. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.