Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I know I'm late to the party but the ratings stump was caused by many factors.

First and foremost, ratings are tipycally down each year, specially on broadcast and broadcast's top shows: Empire and TBBT are getting 3.5 and 3.7 for their premieres so this is as big as they are getting. The 2011 VSFS donned a 3.5. Altought obv those were different times. It's speculated the tv average for scripted shows is going to hit below 1.35 this season. Considering VSFS did a 2.3 it is still very safe. Especially CBS when only TBBT goes above that.

Second, it had poor lead in as in 2014 it had a program(dont remember which) with a 3.0 as a leadin. In 2015, it had a NCIS repeat with a 0.7. It grew from a 0.7 to a 2.3. These days, that's pretty remarkable. 

Third, Kendall might have draw the audience away as she only appeared in the first half which had an 2.2 while the second half had a 2.4.

But the ratings were def not a flop and growing the half-hours is so tough today, that it was a not that bad result. CBS were def still happy 

Maybe that's Karlie and she's some big surprise. 

Wouldnt really be too impressed with them bringing back an Angel like that and giving her extra attention when they have 9 girls to promote. I can't see Karlie not getting papped though unless she was actually snuck in and out of the building. Who knows. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Maybe that's Karlie and she's some big surprise. 

Wouldnt really be too impressed with them bringing back an Angel like that and giving her extra attention when they have 9 girls to promote. I can't see Karlie not getting papped though unless she was actually snuck in and out of the building. Who knows. 

given the hair color and the length, I thought it was Karlie as well now. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.