Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Warhol said:

Alexis Ren is just a instagram model. 

VS will piss me off if they call her -.- is the end of time hahahaha 

come on they had: frida aasen, bregje heinen, magdalena and others... but they decide to call Alexis Ren? Wtf

+1000

Just now, ceceshores said:

If Ruby is walking this year you know they'll have some kind of sister segment with the Aldridges and the Hadids. 

I'm here all day for Ruby so I wouldn't mind seeing a segment with her. I'll just cover my tv where Gigi and Bella are standing. 

Rachel H said on Snapchat that she had the first official fitting today for the show, and Barbara F was apparently fitting all of the outfits yesterday, so I'd say Jo's fitting was likely for the Swarovski outfit. :idk: 

Elsa might not have been doing fittings at all. Looks like a recognition event for the employees. 

24 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa might not have been doing fittings at all. Looks like a recognition event for the employees. 

Pretty sure it is the Annual Brand Conference. RMs. DMs, SMs, folks from HO & etc. all meet up for a week to talk about Holiday and strategies. There is always one Angel there to give a speech and inspiration. At the end there is photo op w that yr's Angel. Fun fact: I don't think #BodyByIza has ever done it.

Angels of Excellence is an recognition for the top performing stores, categories, management staff, etc. Here is cellphone holder I got from my yr:

IMG_2482.JPG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.