toodarnhot

29 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

(part 3)

Andrea Andersen - Irina Sharipova - Kirstin Liljegren - Nicola Clarke

5g0vihEX.jpg YT97txXn.jpg

wN4uv6yv.jpg yLW9h01Q.jpg

Vlada Roslyakova - Zhenya Katava

z9Q62RBF.jpg ljTIMYOR.jpg

Models who are rumored to have gone to castings. Not yet confirmed.

Josephine le Tutour
Lauren De Graaf
Luma Grothe
Marina Nery
Shanina Shaik
Toni Garrn

Josephine le Tutour was at the casting.

Megan Puleri is genuinely scary looking, and will probably make the show because Ed likes giving out favors even if he knows she's a joke. She was clowned on twitter by the general public and no one takes her seriously. I don't mind connections, but at least look qualified. 

11 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Megan Puleri is genuinely scary looking, and will probably make the show because Ed likes giving out favors even if he knows she's a joke. She was clowned on twitter by the general public and no one takes her seriously. I don't mind connections, but at least look qualified. 

THIS ^^^^^ Preach gurl 

I'm with @Prettyphile on this. Clearly no one is a fan of hers and that's fine. But this young girl cops a lot of hate and anger from people all because she wants to be and gets put in the VS show. It's not her fault Ed loves her and casts her. So if she's gonna suck up, kiss ass and put up as much shit on Instagram to get cast again you can't blame her. These girls are conditioned to believe that being in the VS show is the greatest thing you can accomplish in your careers as a model. I'm not a fan but she gets cast oh well. She will only be in Pink anyway. It's not like she's stealing everything from all the girls.

From casting so far- Frida, Gabby, and Robin :heart:

would also like:

Bridget Hollitt

Bridget Malcolm

Georgia Fowler

Hannah F

Jessica Strother

Kirstin Liljegren

Noel  Berry

Megan Irwin

Sandra Kubicka

Zhenya Katava

Luma Grothe

Jordan would have been amazing,hopefully next year. Also waiting on Grace and Madison.

Lameka is gorg. :wub: 

Sui He has gone back to her old agency (that was previously suing her for leaving/breach of contract) so I wonder if that's impacted her at all for the show. ie) If she was between agencies before settlement, having agency representation for the casting and whatnot. I really hope to see her but she's barely worked this year, and I haven't heard anything about her being in NY or even training. 

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I'm with @Prettyphile on this. Clearly no one is a fan of hers and that's fine. But this young girl cops a lot of hate and anger from people all because she wants to be and gets put in the VS show. It's not her fault Ed loves her and casts her. So if she's gonna suck up, kiss ass and put up as much shit on Instagram to get cast again you can't blame her. These girls are conditioned to believe that being in the VS show is the greatest thing you can accomplish in your careers as a model. I'm not a fan but she gets cast oh well. She will only be in Pink anyway. It's not like she's stealing everything from all the girls.

Not a fan of Megan, and I personally don't see her becoming as famous as Behati or Candice one day even if she continues walking in the show, but saying that they are "conditioned" to believe that is the greatest thing they can achieve in their career... maybe it's not anymore, but it was a couple of years ago. Every model knew that if you walked the show = lots of exposure, people all around the world start to see and know you, possible clients notice you as well. The way you put it made it sound negative... It certainly is not like the old days anymore, but I personally wouldn't call getting to walk in the show a bad thing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.