Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Am I the only one honestly curious what kind of hair and makeup they're going to go for? Rewatching old shows and looking at the hair and makeup has me really curious. 2015's was awful, 2014's wasn't bad, 2013's makeup is great probably my favorite along with 2011's, and I love 2011's hair on half the models. Some suffered badly like Adri with flat head, Anne V with a fivehead/globe going on, but some like Maryna and Toni really complimented the hair. 

What's everyone's favorite if you feel like answering! 

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

Am I the only one honestly curious what kind of hair and makeup they're going to go for? Rewatching old shows and looking at the hair and makeup has me really curious. 2015's was awful, 2014's wasn't bad, 2013's makeup is great probably my favorite along with 2011's, and I love 2011's hair on half the models. Some suffered badly like Adri with flat head, Anne V with a fivehead/globe going on, but some like Maryna and Toni really complimented the hair. 

Same! If we could get a mix of 2012 makeup + 2014 hair it would be amazing!!! But that beach waver shit is just going to ruin it imo

15 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

I'm also curious too, but a bit worried haha I love the hair and make up in 2008 and 2014.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.