Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Actually the outfit Devon is fitting on doesn't look bad if they passed it to a model of dark skin color. It'd contrast the color of the body suit. I think if they put on someone like Maria, she'll be able to pull it off. Back to Lais' Asian dress with no wings. Honestly, putting on wings will complicate the outfit further, leave it at where it is. The outfit doesn't look (as Sophia puts it), proportionately gratifying to me. It was meant to be minimal and flow with ease, instead it was wide and overly heavy. 

That aside, I see Sui posting her very first trainlikeanangel video, and she's targeting her back in that video. I hope that means she's actually getting some big wing and she needs to work those back muscles so that she doesn't end up looking like she slouches on the runway. 

3 hours ago, ivancica said:

The first outfit doesn't look like Adriana's. Where did we get confirmation that she's opening?

Not official but her picture in the first position to the first sketch in segment secret angel, anyway adriana has always opened a segment since  many years

Ale is wearing Lily D's Gilded Angel look from 2014.

Also just wanna repost this for people to see that I'm sure they've changed the show order based on this. You can see Road Ahead, Mountain, Pink, Secret, Dark and Bright Night as the order.

IMG_2575.PNG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.