Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

170cm, 54kg :evil:

that's very thin too :blink:
Indeed it is. :blink:

I am 1m71 and 51kg, and I can tell I am not too thin !!!!!!

my weight is maybe the thing Im the most confident about!

what I want to say is, no matter the weight and the height or if they match together! it's just bull****

look in the mirror and see how you are!

and according to your picture BubbleBubble, you are fine!!!

Thank you so much :hug:

But I envy you your weight :clobber:

Good for you (I mean since you're happy)

Uh man i can't lok at myself in the big mirror anymore..I look soo short and chubby ugh.

I've been on the other side and i liked it better .

Like before i came to Canada i was alays skinny and everyone would make coments on that (even when i went to buy clothes sales associates would say i'm too skinny ) but i wasn't anrexic or anything i jus had hard time eating i didn't like to eat a lot f things (that i love now0 and when i did it would take me couple of hours. (literally)

My parents would force me eat to gain weight and at the most i'd gain 2 kgs.

And since i always useto be stick thin and i didn't care it was normal for me to be thin i didn't care about weight and now that i'm on the other side and see how skinny models are and so i can't stand being "average" can't say fat yet becouse there are very many stages of fat , but when i see girls thinner girls and taller i just literally feel like a pig i just think wth happened to me , i was always the skinniest person i knew and now i'm not near it at all.

Fucking junk food i wish I can go back 3 years ago and listen to my mom and not try to kill my time with junk food.

But ah well i'll start cutting down lots oft things and drinking more water , now i only drink Diet Pepsi i drink soo much of that i don't want to get addicted to the necotine (but wait doesn't necotive fastens up ur metabolism??) mom says that all the pops make u fat is the air thing they have in the is it true or not?

I'm starving 24/7 i can't help it so i might as well not eat (or just a bit) and be hungry then eat (like a pig) and still be hungry And gain weight.

Blah sorry guys to wine about my bullshit , but had to let that go somewhere it's ok if nobody read it:)

G'night.

hm.. i think u shouldnt drink diet pepsi ( i think its not healthy ) u better drink water..

just be yourself

But if you want I know a good diet and you don't starv!! Just eat two or three apples before eating breakfast or lunch and you see that you can't eat very much beacuse you're not hungry anymore! And don't eat dinner beacuse you get fetter when you eat before sleeping! :)

Good for you (I mean since you're happy)

Uh man i can't lok at myself in the big mirror anymore..I look soo short and chubby ugh.

I've been on the other side and i liked it better .

Like before i came to Canada i was alays skinny and everyone would make coments on that (even when i went to buy clothes sales associates would say i'm too skinny ) but i wasn't anrexic or anything i jus had hard time eating i didn't like to eat a lot f things (that i love now0 and when i did it would take me couple of hours. (literally)

My parents would force me eat to gain weight and at the most i'd gain 2 kgs.

And since i always useto be stick thin and i didn't care it was normal for me to be thin i didn't care about weight and now that i'm on the other side and see how skinny models are and so i can't stand being "average" can't say fat yet becouse there are very many stages of fat , but when i see girls thinner girls and taller i just literally feel like a pig i just think wth happened to me , i was always the skinniest person i knew and now i'm not near it at all.

Fucking junk food i wish I can go back 3 years ago and listen to my mom and not try to kill my time with junk food.

But ah well i'll start cutting down lots oft things and drinking more water , now i only drink Diet Pepsi i drink soo much of that i don't want to get addicted to the necotine (but wait doesn't necotive fastens up ur metabolism??) mom says that all the pops make u fat is the air thing they have in the is it true or not?

I'm starving 24/7 i can't help it so i might as well not eat (or just a bit) and be hungry then eat (like a pig) and still be hungry And gain weight.

Blah sorry guys to wine about my bullshit , but had to let that go somewhere it's ok if nobody read it:)

G'night.

hm.. i think u shouldnt drink diet pepsi ( i think its not healthy ) u better drink water..

just be yourself

But if you want I know a good diet and you don't starv!! Just eat two or three apples before eating breakfast or lunch and you see that you can't eat very much beacuse you're not hungry anymore! And don't eat dinner beacuse you get fetter when you eat before sleeping! :)

I don't know about you guys, but I use to feel the same way when I would see skinny girls that were taller... being a person that admires models, it's hard no to turn around after seeing them and start judging yourself based on the images that get shoved in your face. If I ever told someone (girl or guy) that i felt fat or that I was going to cut out fatty foods they would tell me I'm crazy because I am fine the way I am. Sometimes I think I'm fat and other times I think I'm good. I've grown to like my curves.. .. because I use them :shifty: lol.

When it comes to food, I don't have a bit appetite anyways. I have breakfast and lunch and a couple of snacks throughout the day like fruit.. and what not and then I try to drink as much liquids as I can, be it orange juice or water. Occasionally, I treat myself to junk food, I mean... putting yourself through so much presure is no way to live.... there's so much more to life.

If you have such a drive to starve, why not pick up a physical activity and do it at least three times a week or good running? You'll probably feel a lot better afterwards. Not only does excercise help with the physical aspect .. it also helps relieve stress.

Girls, don't think you are too fat :cry: most of you have already a low weight... Don't starve yourself, it's not sexy to be skinny :no:

This forum becomes so unsympathic when ppl think they have to get stick thin and ugly that way :/ I would prefer wonderful, beautiful girls who have a curvy, healthy body b/c that's attractive!

Girls, don't think you are too fat :cry: most of you have already a low weight... Don't starve yourself, it's not sexy to be skinny :no:

This forum becomes so unsympathic when ppl think they have to get stick thin and ugly that way :/ I would prefer wonderful, beautiful girls who have a curvy, healthy body b/c that's attractive!

Awww, you're so sweet rouge red :hug:

Awww, you're so sweet rouge red :hug:

yeah :hug: :flower:

Gell, meine S

That is what call a slim figure :heart: It's thin enough and I think you must have some curves? :flower:

I'm 10 cm smaller and want to have 55kg, that's thin enough :yes:

as i understood it was for me... actually everybody say that i'm too thin. well, i don't think that... and i got a BIG advantage - i can eat all i want :p this is my constitution

sorry girls :ninja:

it's thin, yes, nicola, but it's not as thin as a few girls here want to be :( and that's just what I call sad. of course it's difficult here to see all these pics of photoshopped models who look so thin and don't want to be thin as well, but it's not healthy (what else is the reason so many girls died this year) and not beautiful :(

No, personally I prefer being more slender to less slender. If that makes sense, idk, it's 2am. Just makes me feel better in myself - mainly because I've got a stupidly slender build that even the tiniest bit of excess fat seems like far more than it actually is. I'm 179cm and about 55kg I think which isn't bad, because I've still got more in the way of curves than I'd ideally like. Seriously, how do you manage to lose weight (or just inches) from your butt without losing any more from your upper body? Damn my British pearshapedness.

agreed. girls are really getting crazy about their weight :( and, you know, this is not all just guys think about! of course we like slim shapes but when it so... it's not attractive :(

yes, i think so too... i talked to a lot of guys who said "a little too much fat is better than bones".

and i'm sorry, nicola. about the measurements, i hadn't seen you were a guy, so... :no: my bad :D