Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

:clap: congratulations :)

I'm now around 57.5 kg, I want to lose 1-2 kg more, then I feel absolutely perfect again :D (it's just that i want to get my body in shape again... I'm not fat or "unformed", but I feel better then.... ah, and before I get yelled at b/c of losing weight, I'm only 1.65 m so I'm absolutely healthy with 55/56 kg, a BMI (I think that's a good measurement) of 20/21 :flower:

Next answer, why I want to lose a bit of weight? I want to be strong enough to control myself. Not by eating less (or only a little less chocolate and more healthy stuff) but by doing more sports :yes: That's my main reason.

I don't like the exercising either. But i always feel like "You do this for you!", and that motivates me a lot. Mainly b/c i don'T have the best connective tissue and don't want to have issues with my back (and cellulite, but I guess I cannot do too much against that) in the future :(

And I'm sure you won't look like ET :blink:

Sahara I don't know if to cry or to start laughing, because that 'I'm fat' it's just plain stupid. Susanna is right, being anorexic (which if you continue like this you'll be) s a very very hard thing, and very hard to get out of it.

You've lost 2 kg already.. ts ts...

Ok don't lose anymore ok pls don't you realize that , that's the perfect height & weight together.. I can't ask you gain some cuz i know you won't for nothing and nobody but pls start eating normal and don't lose anymore...

I'm still frikin 52 kg and 1.68 and i want to lose some but i know I have a limit and so should you.

When you're 1.70 cm and 50 kg you shouldn't go under that.

• 2 weeks later...

God i always tell ther ppl to get over that "they're fat" and now lok at me I'm on a friggen diet (for first time though) and it's my 3rd day and i'm already suppose to loose 2-3 kg and i haven't , maybe like a pound which is nooothing!

God!

But I didn't go absolutely strict with it. I ate tiny bit of other stuff.

That's probly why and i still have 4 days left , but i doubt anything will happen so everything i bought for it was a waste

God! :cry:

It's like all vegerable soup I have to eat a lot of it and also fruits and veggies.

Ah well i'll see how it goes till the end.

I'm suppose to lose 5-8 kg's , but that's probly bullshit. <_<