Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

Girls, don't think you are too fat :cry: most of you have already a low weight... Don't starve yourself, it's not sexy to be skinny :no:

This forum becomes so unsympathic when ppl think they have to get stick thin and ugly that way :/ I would prefer wonderful, beautiful girls who have a curvy, healthy body b/c that's attractive!

Post of the year material, right here! :yes:

Ah the infamous height weight thread.

Okay ...my weight. Well, I've been sick a couple of weeks ago, lost weight bc of that, then I joined the fasting for money thing (earned 150 euros for the mine victims!), lost even more.....BUT luckily there are the christmas holidays now and I can gain some! So now I'm skinny: 178 cm and 54 kg. (That would be about 5'10 ft and 120 lbs)

I was stopped by a woman in the supermarket yesterday. I thought she wanted to ask me something like where the milk was, but instead she said: " do you have an agent?" I said: "umm..no, what do you mean?" "Well you should become a model!"

So yeah, my weight is defenitely low <_< I prefer myself on the 60 kgs side, with some more booty :)

Well, don't worry; that skinny doesn't look good on me. You can see my hip bones and all that. ...and that modeling thing: my face isn't nearly pretty enough for that. If I'd start modeling, I'd just be another one of those uninteresting boards walking down the runay. <_<

Well, don't worry; that skinny doesn't look good on me. You can see my hip bones and all that. ...and that modeling thing: my face isn't nearly pretty enough for that. If I'd start modeling, I'd just be another one of those uninteresting boards walking down the runay. <_<

you consider it as a bad thing? :laugh: