Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

5'6 and 125lbs ... and I don't think I look fat. Shit... I don't know if that's right though .. I just weighed myself and I'm 7 pounds lighter than usual.

Actually, I don't really care about the number associated with my weight, as long as I look good - I'm happy.

I don't know why all the tall girls on the previous page are moaning about their weight. I'm 5'2"/158cm and only one to three kilos lighter than them and yet plenty of people have called me anorexic! If you weigh about the same as me and you're a lot taller you must look a hell of a lot thinner than me, unless tall people have some kind of weightless fat disease, or something. :blink:

I don't know why all the tall girls on the previous page are moaning about their weight. I'm 5'2"/158cm and only one to three kilos lighter than them and yet plenty of people have called me anorexic! If you weigh about the same as me and you're a lot taller you must look a hell of a lot thinner than me, unless tall people have some kind of weightless fat disease, or something. :blink:

Well I'm 5'11'' (180 cm) and 43 kg. I was anorexic and I two years ago i had 34 kg. I eat a lot sure, but there's something wrong with my organism, and I don't gain weight.

And if we were moaning we sure do have a reason for ;)

to clearify: I am not anorexic. I was. and my organism probably was affected by that and now I can't gain weight. Sure I would love to gain weight but I just can't. I eat normally just like everyone else does.

And I don't look too skinny, like for example Snejana Onopka. I look normal, but I'm too skinny.

to clearify: I am not anorexic. I was. and my organism probably was affected by that and now I can't gain weight. Sure I would love to gain weight but I just can't. I eat normally just like everyone else does.

And I don't look too skinny, like for example Snejana Onopka. I look normal, but I'm too skinny.

You don't have to clarify yourself and I'm sorry if I came off that way. I wasn't trying to imply anything about you.. but just the numbers you put up brought up an image and I just voiced an opinion. It's really non of my business if anyone does or doesn't have serious issues with their weight regarding health and such anyways. Best wishes to everyone, though.

Scales are overrated. The best way to see if you look good, is the mirror...

the mirror lies :ninja:

yes it does :ninja:

Why would you let your happiness decide by a couple of numbers on a scale?

it's not about the numbers on the scale but the number of bones I can count on my body :ninja:

You're kidding right. .... Wow, I could never be like that. I love chocolate, chips, cookies and candy way too much to be like that. Honestly, it's not worth it.