Bellazon

Your weight and height

saritaa

• 2 weeks later...

166,5cm and 51-52kg, very unhappy about it. :(

feeling fat, huh? :( I know..I'm 1.70 and weight 50-52 kg... :cry:

better be fat than too skinny ;) it's kinda weird that I'm skinnier than you when you're younger than me :ninja:

you are probably right but I really having an issue I gueess..."fatophobia"? LOL :laugh:

lol fatophobia

we have almost the same height and weight Sahara.. I'm 1m70-71 and 50-51 kg !! but I don't feel fat at all... I just need to do a little of sport though :D

yay! :fun: lately, I don't feel fat so rifht now that sun is shining and everything is cool but when I have those "attacks"...I swear something is wrong with me :ninja: and yeah I also don't like excersizing, sports is not my strongest side, even though I have a potential I'm pretty satisfited with not doing anything...lol :laugh:

lool no I don't think something's wrong you, me too sometimes I feel like I have 'attacks' that make me think and feel in a bad way, that's not about my wieght though...

I guess that's a girl thing to feel that way :laugh:

anyways, sport is a good thing because it makes your body having a good shape, I mean you can be very skinny and still have a bad shape and be very flabby which is ugly imo!!!

sooo that's why I desperatly want to be able to do a lot of excersize... but yeah I'm really lazy too :D

whoa you're like all 170 :p

and Sahara I used to have 'fatophobia' too, and you know how it finished. :ninja: I would give everything to have for example 70 kg instead of 43 :(

It starts like that :) never get too much into fatophobia it gets you into anorexia, like it did to me :)

and Sahara I used to have 'fatophobia' too, and you know how it finished. :ninja: I would give everything to have for example 70 kg instead of 43 :(

It starts like that :) never get too much into fatophobia it gets you into anorexia, like it did to me :)

:cry: oh, don't make me cry I started to think about the poor kids in Africa.... :(

:cry: oh, don't make me cry I started to think about the poor kids in Africa.... :(

:hug: never never starve yourself, you heard me? :persuazn:

:hug: never never starve yourself, you heard me? :persuazn:

OK, I promise. :yes: :blush: