Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

Before i start kicking and screaming, i read that KK and Jourdan both confirmed

on their twitter that they were not going to be there...kk because of her new tv gig

and joudan just missed it i guess..so, was that just a lie to suprise us next wednesday?

idk man...im REALLY hoping your wrong...nothing against you...i just really want her to be

there, thats all...i read those on tfs by the way..

:laugh: Lmao, this sucks doesn't it? Well, on the board i saw, it

had Toni (OMFG) and shes not on that confirmed list that's

in Manu's thread either...like I said, I'm REALLY hopeing they wake

the fuck up. This is not funny to me anymore, I'm begining to wonder

if Monica has something personal against her? This is beyond silly, I know, cause

they wouldn't call her to castings if she did cause they owe nothing to

no one

but I really can't wrap my head around anything else. Why did

I say monica, idk...I'm fuckn lost man, this sucks...IMO as always

^WTF seriously, i don't post much on Cintia's thread here, but i just don't see how she didn't make the cut.

Girl is gorgeous as heck, something different which i assume VS wants since mono tone runways are never fun to watch.

I honestly thought she was in all this time until today...i was also looking forward to seeing her strut her stuff on the runway.

God i hope she does next year or else....well no or else, she better be in next year <_<

^WTF seriously, i don't post much on Cintia's thread here, but it just don't see how she didn't make the cut.

Girl is gorgeous as heck, something different which i assume VS wants since mono tone runways are never fun to watch.

I honestly thought she was in all this time until today...i was also looking forward to seeing her strut her stuff on the runway.

God i hope she does next year or else....well no or else, she better be in next year <_<

Exactly! Shes different, shes got the cutest freckles, AND RED HAIR! Vs needs that variety, even though all of them are gorgeous, there all just gorgeous. Not different or with an exciting look like cintia.

I hate their over-photoshoped catalogs and the majority of their models are boring. I do not wish for her to be in every catalog.

I DO want her to do the runway, I DO want her in their TV adds.

They have a dozen blonde models. Lets mix stuff up, yeah?

What the actual f*ck VS?

+1 million! You said it!

Cintia never walked for VS, she'll probably not walk this year too. Deal with it guys!

Cintia is doing lots of things, Aerie, SI, Bebe, GQ...

But the only thing that matters is Cintia doing VS?

Poor you!

The reason I want her to do VS is not for her necesarily, but for VS! Vs is getting boring with their models, and I want to see something different from them. Not the same blonde or brunette girl they've had for 3 years! For your info, you didn't need to be so rude.

No need to be rude :p

It's not the only thing that matters to me, I love Cintia for Aerie. I do believe she is better suited to the brand. I hate VS I just wanted to see her strut her stuff.

Plus bebe is worse then VS with the 'I'm gonna make you look like a totally different person' photoshop.

I honestly can't believe you would think that about me, Minus...how long have I been on this board...in this thread....:cry: