Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

Cintia never walked for VS, she'll probably not walk this year too. Deal with it guys!

Cintia is doing lots of things, Aerie, SI, Bebe, GQ...

But the only thing that matters is Cintia doing VS?

Poor you!

Well for most fans who love her the "Cintia is doing lots of things, Aerie, SI, Bebe, GQ..." is an obvious duh here.

It's more or less for her to get more exposure and just finally participating in the VS show. Considering its a

gathering of all high profiled well known models. Im surprised she didn't make the cut, she is skinny,

as i see VS is just fond of that but still has some good curves on her. Just a lovely women for VS :wub:

But heck, at least she is doing plenty of work, that alone makes me feel okay about no VS this year somewhat.

I'm glad that Cintia is doing a lot of work recently! :hehe:

The GQ Brasil editorial is gorgeous!!! I love the Amica editorial!!! The Elle US editorial, "Stone Cold Fox" is right. :p

I'm glad Cintia does Bebe, but they photoshop her way too much!

As for the VSFS, I have always thought that it would be great publicity and exposure for Cintia. It would be amazing to see her there. I am happy with all of the work she has now. But it would be cool. :p ;)

I think Cintia is too cute, too pretty and too hot for that lame US lingerie brand everyone is talking about <_< Brand who sells only bad stuff (bad quality) and use only stereotyped models.

I wish she will work for agent provocateur or any other European sexy & sophisticate lingerie brand. In Europe we love women with shapes and freckles! (at least I DO :p )

I wish she will work for agent provocateur or any other European sexy & sophisticate lingerie brand. In Europe we love women with shapes and freckles! (at least I DO :p )

make it happen kiki preferably for agent provocateur

it´s 2011, not 2012, isn´t it? :idk: but still, gorgeous!!

and thank you all, Cintia is uber hottness damn :heart: and Christina Hendricks for first place? :/ seriously, she is not even a natural redhead, if you ask me :/ (she doesn´t seem to me!!)

that GQ Brazil is simply breathtaking, WHOW!!