Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

that's a good question and nobody can answer it unless they're a fashion editor... i think her cover prime is over (sigh), only the newer it girls get covers these days, but we never know, eugenia appeared on the cover of Vogue last month after a two year absence :D

Yeah Taben is right , I've been hoping for a while now she'll appear on Some cover , but probly won't be anytime soon :/

Hm and we might not see her in Milan fashion week , she might be 1 of the banned models , cuz she's soo skinny , but I dunno for sure. Nobody knows yet.

Yeah Taben is right , 've bene hoping for a while now she'll appear on Some cover , but probly won't be anytime soon.

Hm and we might not see her on Milan fashion week , she might be 1 of the banned models , cuz she's soo skinny , but i dunno for sure. Nobody knows yet.

vlada roslyakova did some men RTW shows in Milan so if she fitted the requirements i think Nat should be alright :yes:

Yeah Taben is right , I've been hoping for a while now she'll appear on Some cover , but probly won't be anytime soon :/

Hm and we might not see her in Milan fashion week , she might be 1 of the banned models , cuz she's soo skinny , but I dunno for sure. Nobody knows yet.

vlada roslyakova did some men RTW shows in Milan so if she fitted the requirements i think Nat should be alright :yes:

Yes I know. We'll see.

When do the Fashion weeks start?

I hope she may still enter the Milan fashion week but on the other hand it wouldn't be bad for her to gain a few pounds.

I hope she may still enter the Milan fashion week but on the other hand it wouldn't be bad for her to gain a few pounds.

Ya I completely agree . I rather her be banned and actually be healthy and gain some weight , then walk and keep losing weight , that just not good even though i still want to see her ofcoursee.

Ya I completely agree . I rather her be banned and actually be healthy and gain some weight , then walk and keep losing weight , that just not good even though i still want to see her ofcoursee.

Off course i want to see her too un the runway,but her health comes first.I just hope that somebody will help her because when i see recent pictures of her,i think that she can't make the click on her own anymore to start eating normal again :cry:

1073_36098.jpg

1073_36097.jpg

Great pictures ennaid :) thx!

So cute,so cute :D