Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

:laugh:

that sounds like a good idea :thumbsup: so do you have a plan or something? :p

Yeah i have a little plan here it is.

We each send a letter to there agency (natasha-Women management, Doutzen-DNA models) And in the letter we ask if there not booked or anything we would really like them to participate in Fashion week Hawaii.

Or we can call there agencies.

get back to me on what you think im still brainstorming.

Oh ok i guess that pic i have must be messed up, but thanks so You know when u have a favorite model(s), You just like them right you dont go being obsessed and wanting to watch them every second right? cause you might get tired of that model if u get to much of them.

I didnt follow that :idk:

you saying im obsessed with poly? :lost:

anyways I was just posting that info so rumors don't spread about her since the first thing i though when seeing that pic was it was shadows not scars. And for the record I aint obsessed with Poly, shes in my top 10 somewhere but no were near my favs

Oh ok i guess that pic i have must be messed up, but thanks so You know when u have a favorite model(s), You just like them right you dont go being obsessed and wanting to watch them every second right? cause you might get tired of that model if u get to much of them.

anyways I was just posting that info so rumors don't spread about her since the first thing i though when seeing that pic was it was shadows not scars. And for the record I aint obsessed with Poly, shes in my top 10 somewhere but no were near my favs

No not you me but i gues im saying in general, its bad to get TO much of them right?. i mean getting obsessed is bad right cause you could get tired of that model if you get to much of them yeah? so its ok to like them just not get obsessed right.?

No not you me but i gues im saying in general, its bad to get TO much of them right?. i mean getting obsessed is bad right cause you could get tired of that model if you get to much of them yeah? so its ok to like them just not get obsessed right.?

ah k, and yes I agree with being obsessed is not good since you will get tired of her quickly.