Bellazon

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think the last location was Fiji. One of the crew posted a picture a couple days ago captioned "Vinaka" which I think means "thank you" in Fijian? And it would match the 12 hr flight time from LA. 

SI Swim 2017

Location #1 (Location Unknown) 

ph: Walter Chin

1) xGyWnEeF.png

2) cY0UBB8y.png

Location #2 (Caribbean) 

ph: Ben Watts

1) tlOMK6KB.png (Rookie #1)

2) ibicf3lY.png

3) 5GN8Ocms.png

4) GSfM7sFP.png

5) KoK5lO2u.png (Rookie #2)

Location #3 (Unknown) 

ph: Unknown

1) LIDUrqdt.png 

2) Model #2 Unknown - Teaser 1, Teaser 2

3) Model #3 Unknown - iZSl3lXC.png, cDPT8Jqs.png, Teaser 3

4) Model #4 Unknown - OADse2e1.jpg

Location #4 (Sumba Island- Bali) 

ph: James Macari

1) Chrissy Teigen (Matches confirmed location.) 

2) JYkXVmV4.png 

3) eyZo4ZMd.png (Rookie #3)

4) 2I3v2z3q.png (Rookie #4)

Location #5 (Unknown - Possibly Fiji?

ph: Yu Tsai

1) xgHaMhbm.png

2) J0SU6bhw.png

3) 3puOW1r6.png (Rookie #5)

4) BElF2SADJ.png

thank u so much for the update hun :heart: btw the second location is Curacao according to the pics of Babs with fans.

At least one more location is coming maybe two tho. i really hope the SI crew give another location to their best photographer: Ben Watts! or luckily they can try with Bellemere or Zoey Grossman wich are amazing photographers too. but praying dont give another location to Yu tsai:ninja:

somebody mentioned Lana Z being a rookie in the third location. her supposedly pic on Mj ig its from september 25 and Lana posted this pic on insta on sept 26

but at the same time thats Turks and Caicos and they were there last year so idk

3 hours ago, ecd127 said:

I guess my fave Hannah Jeter (Davis) is out this year? 

no really, there's another location for sure or maybe she already shooted we don't know

10 hours ago, MarVS said:

are u sure? but well hopefully u are right tho .

yes her moles look alike but they aren't the same

9 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Where's Nina Agdal? She isn't confirmed?

Nope. Thankfully.

Girls from last year who haven't shot yet* are:

- Nina Agdal

- Chanel Iman

- Gigi Hadid

- Lily Aldridge

- Erin Heatherton

- Irina Shayk

- Kate Bock

- Hannah Davis

- Tanya Mityushina

- Robyn Lawley

- Sofia Resing

- Kelly Rohrbach

- Emily Didonato

* That we know of. There's a location with 2-4 unknown girls. 

Not counting model search there were 21 girls in the magazine I think? And this year we already have around 17 girls, so I think there will be a lot of cuts this year. :idk: I think Chanel, Erin, and Lily are done for sure, along with the rookies from last year that we haven't seen back yet. I can see Gigi and Irina being cut too, maybe Emily D?

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

she'll be back don't worry

yes  im prayin.

btw Irina i remenber commented on one of Yu pics saying wishing was there but at the same time she had inside the 2016 issue a page with her 10 years in the mag so maybe she is not back idk. kelly rorbach i tihnk is not back too she is more interested on being an actress tbh.

43 minutes ago, MarVS said:

yes  im prayin.

btw Irina i remenber commented on one of Yu pics saying wishing was there but at the same time she had inside the 2016 issue a page with her 10 years in the mag so maybe she is not back idk. kelly rorbach i tihnk is not back too she is more interested on being an actress tbh.

i think the same but you never know with them and about Kelly..thanks god! :rofl:

SI did peace out Anne V (or she peaced them out?) after her 10th year so maybe Irina will do the same, i sincerely hope so because I feel like 10 years is enoug. Out of the missing girls I'm hoping for Nina and Emily, the rest I'd be fine (or very happy) if they don't come back.