Bellazon

3 hours ago, MV007 said:

So I know this is a battle already lost but it struck me as I was watching the latest "making of" documentary for the 2016 issue. But why is Ashley graham in this again?  In her segment they put together a montage of her, lily aldridge, Haley clauson, Emily d and they're all writhing around in tiny bikinis and the other models look unbelievable and then it inevitably cuts to Ashley and it's ridiculous. I don't want to call her names but these other girls have bodies to die for and bodies that I want to look at. Even girls in the magazine that I don't prefer usually have assets that I can appreciate. Ashley not so much. Not in a bikini at least. I just hope SI and the media are done patting themselves on the back and she doesn't take over the media tour like last year. 

It's all matter of taste tho, I know several people who love seeing Ashley in a bikini or lingerie, and while she is not favorite woman I would much rather see her in a bikini than  a certain other SI model whose tits are pointing to different planets and freaks me out because she's like a Barbie: 100% plastic:idk: 

And also I'm pretty sure Ashley ain't there to please men tbh, she's there to bring publicity (which she does) and sell them swimsuits to the annoying "real women have curves" "big girls are hot" "size 14 ain't fat" crowd. The male reaction to Ashley may not have been the best out there but lots of women were thrilled and SI had more headlines and press thanks to Ashley than with any other cover model besides Kate Upton in the past decade or so, so it clearly worked, so I'm pretty sure we're stuck with her for a while.  

30 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

This has already been dissected at great depth in last years S.I. Thread. 

Yea and she's back in 2017. And si just released this video showcasing the swimsuit edition. I figured this was the best forum to bring it up in since it was the most visceral reaction I had and I immediately thought about her being in the up coming issue. 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's all matter of taste tho, I know several people who love seeing Ashley in a bikini or lingerie, and while she is not favorite woman I would much rather see her in a bikini than  a certain other SI model whose tits are pointing to different planets and freaks me out because she's like a Barbie: 100% plastic:idk: 

And also I'm pretty sure Ashley ain't there to please men tbh, she's there to bring publicity (which she does) and sell them swimsuits to the annoying "real women have curves" "big girls are hot" "size 14 ain't fat" crowd. The male reaction to Ashley may not have been the best out there but lots of women were thrilled and SI had more headlines and press thanks to Ashley than with any other cover model besides Kate Upton in the past decade or so, so it clearly worked, so I'm pretty sure we're stuck with her for a while.  

No argument here. I didn't mean to suggest there was nobody who liked Ashley. I was being a little rhetorical in trying to express my opinion. 

Do you think Ashley's presence will have a similar effect this time around in terms of publicity? Or will she just be there like every other model. I ask because I agree with you she definitely brought the attention like Kate upton. But Kate upton was able to keep the publicity whenever she was in the magazine so it would make a certain amount of sense to give her special treatment. 

I think it will have some impact for sure, not as much as before but some for sure, especially because she's been really smart with capitalizing on her cover and success, she's done a really good work at staying relevant unlike Nina, Hannah, Hailey and other cover girls, heck I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley scores another cover, she's more famous than the rest of the girls already. That being said, I do hope she gets dropped because I as much as I enjoy seeing some diversity in the magazine, she's become an extremely annoying person so I'd be more than happy to see her go :ninja: 

17 minutes ago, Clauds said:

all of this is so true tho .... btw the bold quote aka Hannah davis lmaoo

1 minute ago, MarVS said:

all of this is so true tho .... btw the bold quote aka Hannah davis lmaoo

I didn't mean Hannah, I didn't write who so I don't fall into the bashing territory but it's for sure not Hannah who I've been a fan of for years o.o

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think it will have some impact for sure, not as much as before but some for sure, especially because she's been really smart with capitalizing on her cover and success, she's done a really good work at staying relevant unlike Nina, Hannah, Hailey and other cover girls, heck I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley scores another cover, she's more famous than the rest of the girls already. That being said, I do hope she gets dropped because I as much as I enjoy seeing some diversity in the magazine, she's become an extremely annoying person so I'd be more than happy to see her go :ninja: 

+1 :ninja:

Just now, Clauds said:

I didn't mean Hannah, I didn't write who so I don't fall into the bashing territory but it's for sure not Hannah who I've been a fan of for years o.o

but who are the one with the titties poiting to diffrent planets. give hints hun 

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

I think I know who now :rofl:

That's because we are soul mates tho :heart:  You are the peanut butter to my jelly, the guacamole to my nachos, the Biden to my Barack :heart: 

EDIT: Too soon goddammn it! It's not Vita and I'm not going to say who it is :beating: