Bellazon

yes its her..so obvious the video when she is on the water u can see her mouth and she have very skinny arms . 

we have : Hannah Ferguson , Ashley Graham , a rookie and Bo . the location is about to wrap or one more girl is probably coming .

10 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

What girls from last year's issue haven't shot yet? Irina, Gigi, Erin, Emily and Lily all come to mind. It's possible that some will be at the last location next month (?) but obviously not all.

Nina, Hannah D, Chanel, Kate Bock, Robyn, Kelly too..and from the rookies Tanya and Sofia (the ones i like he most ofc :dry:)

but from the 3rd location we know only Mia so maybe some of them already shooted

i think they will do 2 more locations tbh, i don't count the first one with Hailey and Bo..i still don't understand that shoot

and still nothing about the body paint

And, for a change, not even a big payday can lure the UFC fighter from the gym.

White said Rousey was offered a lucrative endorsement deal that would have taken up just two hours of her time. “She said, ‘Sounds great. I’d love to do it after my fight.’ There is no money that will get Ronda to break camp right now,” he said.

Source: http://nypost.com/2016/11/05/the-rise-and-fall-of-ronda-rousey/

Her next fight is on December 30. So I don’t think that she would take her focus off of training to do a photoshoot even for SI. And after the fight, her face might not be camera-ready.

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

that pic is very unflattering :ninja:

13 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Ronda is a veteran now :rofl:

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

well she's not a model :rofl: and this time there's no reason for her to be back again

I totally agree with you Lady Blonde.

Btw, Ronda is ugly. :noninjafaceneeded: