Bellazon

i don't think it's the bahamas since it's only an 8 hr flight from lax.

i don't think those two pictures are si either since the following picture, seemingly from the same location, is of simone holtznagel. it wouldn't make sense unless they either spoiled simone being a rookie or it's for something completely different. 

24 minutes ago, xoxorae said:

i don't think it's the bahamas since it's only an 8 hr flight from lax.

i don't think those two pictures are si either since the following picture, seemingly from the same location, is of simone holtznagel. it wouldn't make sense unless they either spoiled simone being a rookie or it's for something completely different. 

The picture of the model wasn't from location. She was posting unrelated work that had been released. 

This girl is on location. I watched her IG story and she had identical snaps to Darcie, and had commented on Yu's flight post saying see you soon. 

22 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Do we know the location? It wouldn't happen be in the Bahamas would it?

Question is do we even care anymore?

It's the same shit year after year with horrible makeup & hair, bad photography that makes lack luster models look like crap. And as much as I pray they'll do something new every year they don't. They give us locations with very little discernible differences. Beach, water, maybe throw in a rock or two, a barely noticeable distance shot of a building or town, horse, statue, or palm tree. :sleeping: Then we have the suits which are 10% great, 30% meh, and 60% shit. Oh and they REFUSE to get rid of models. Nina's been around how fucking long? What else is she going to bring to the magazine that we haven't already seen? Hailey who you all know I adore needs to make this her last year - SI makes her look like dog shit compared to her work outside of the magazine and three years is more then enough.

The only thing SI is good for is helping a newer models career out. I don't know about you, but the only reason I root for models to be in SI is because I want girls like Alex, or Vika to get a career boost, other then that I don't care anymore. :sad:  And the biggest slap in the face is MJ keeps passing over clear winners like Dioni, Gigi P, Daniela, Elizabeth ect for girls like Mia Kang, Robyn &  Ashley Graham

Spiders can't even make it better :sad:

SI up your game big time and change shit up, thanks

i agree that they should be more creative on locations like maybe in the city , or egypt  not just beach . but Nina only have 5 years, Irina Shayk had 10 years as well i think Anne V,  Chrissy like 8 i think . i love to see my Girls Nina , Barbara , Gigi  and Rose and its excited to see some rookies that we like in the issue for sure  ( and  i used to love Sara on it too) just like u adore Hailey who i like too. i honestly love the SI swimsuit but they need new ideas and not just only beach.