Bellazon

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

OMG...IT IS DAYANA!!!! :woot::woot::woot: I LOVE her although I do agree with some of comments that has been made about her :p

Trump better work his magic like he did w/ Mia by getting Dayana into SI :laugh:

She's absolutely awesome and a great spokesperson. I was terrified she wouldn't get back to work post-baby but she did and I hope she gets more gigs now

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She's absolutely awesome and a great spokesperson. I was terrified she wouldn't get back to work post-baby but she did and I hope she gets more gigs now

Yeah I thought she had a baby a few months ago but wasn't sure did I confuse her w/ another beauty queen :p

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Yeah I thought she had a baby a few months ago but wasn't sure did I confuse her w/ another beauty queen :p

She gave birth in Oct. 2015 to a girl, she did take some time off but seems like she's back so hopefully we'll start seeing her more again

Ah, I do know her! From Celebrity Apprentice and the Howard Stern Show! I just looked at the pics that were brought over, I didn’t click on the link. It’s funny how someone’s face seems to completely change once you recognize them :D

I didn’t have a problem with her on Celebrity Apprentice, I quite liked her. I wasn’t sure why Lisa was so frustrated and annoyed with her. I hate to use the whole jealousy thing but maybe that was part of the problem since Lisa later underwent surgery that made her lose a lot of weight. But I can see the beauty queen being annoying if it’s true that she wanted to be in front of the camera instead of doing the less glamorous behind-the-scenes work for the tasks.

BUT ARGH THAT NIPPLE! WTF is wrong with plastic surgeons since they don't know how to ensure that nipples don’t end up pointing off to the sides after a woman gets breast implants?!?

4 hours ago, Sanni said:

I didn’t have a problem with her on Celebrity Apprentice, I quite liked her. I wasn’t sure why Lisa was so frustrated and annoyed with her. I hate to use the whole jealousy thing but maybe that was part of the problem since Lisa later underwent surgery that made her lose a lot of weight. But I can see the beauty queen being annoying if it’s true that she wanted to be in front of the camera instead of doing the less glamorous behind-the-scenes work for the tasks.

Lisa recently admitted on the Chelsea Handler Show she was kinda a jealous of her (and the other women). It was b/c Trump would always complimented how beautiful all the women were except for Lisa. One time (I actually think made it onto TV), Lisa thought Trump was finally going to compliment her but instead he asked her "Doesn't [Aubrey] look stunning this evening?" :rofl:

Also, the reason why Lisa was so upset at Dayana was the producers encouraged her & Aubrey to bully Dayana. They needed her to be well received and to create drama. Lisa & Aubrey were the perfect choices to play the villains. Lisa being a comedian it wouldn't be that hard for her to come off as a bitch. Aubrey is known to be a disgruntle, insecure, hungry fame whore so playing the villain was not an issue for her. Pretty sure Dayana was well aware of all this too. There is a lot that happened off screen that contributed to the situation.

21 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

One time (I actually think made it onto TV), Lisa thought Trump was finally going to compliment her but instead he asked her "Doesn't [Aubrey] look stunning this evening?" :rofl:

Oh wow, I bet he knew exactly what he was doing! I would not be surprised if he was a narcissist or a white-collar psychopath. Those are very good at reading people and using their weaknesses.

But to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe Trump just want a little payback for Lisa’s roast on him.

There is a lot that happened off screen that contributed to the situation.

Yes, I’m sure there was because as a viewer it didn’t add up why Lisa disliked Dayana so much that she’d even have tears of frustration. It could be that Trump wanted Dayana to have the sympathetic edit since she represented his Miss Universe organization. But I don’t think that Lisa got that bad of an edit either, she was shown to be very competent if I recall right.

Also, the reason why Lisa was so upset at Dayana was the producers encouraged her & Aubrey to bully Dayana.

I could see this making Lisa feel annoyed towards Dayana if she felt that the situation was unfair i.e. Dayana was going to be presented as the innocent young woman who wants to prove herself and does well in tasks but she is being targeted by the bitter older woman or something like that.

21 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: It seriously has a mind of its own. 

Maybe Lisa should’ve seen that picture, I bet she would have felt less bad about comparing herself to Dayana. :D