Bellazon

4 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

not Chrissy again :hang: such a waste of space!

i can't believe Bianca did the casting! i would love to see an Italian model in SI

Chrissy brings in the buzz so she ain't going anywhere until she decides to leave. Surprised they haven't put her on the cover yet.

On 10/10/2016 at 8:53 PM, toodarnhot said:

It's a really tasty distraction. :/ 

Actually love her  cookbook I've cooked multiple things out of there and they are all pretty easy to make, low ingredient and good :drool:

But back to SI models...

7 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Actually love her  cookbook I've cooked multiple things out of there and they are all pretty easy to make, low ingredient and good :drool:

But back to SI models...

What's your favourite recipe you've made so far? The lemony pasta one ranks pretty high for me. :wub: 

12 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Chrissy brings in the buzz so she ain't going anywhere until she decides to leave. Surprised they haven't put her on the cover yet.

Technically they have. She had a shared cover, but I'm assuming you mean a solo one? I'm still campaigning for it. :p 

Kelly is wrapped. She had a full day of shooting. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

What's your favourite recipe you've made so far? The lemony pasta one ranks pretty high for me. :wub: 

Technically they have. She had a shared cover, but I'm assuming you mean a solo one? I'm still campaigning for it. :p 

Kelly is wrapped. She had a full day of shooting. 

I loved the mushroom soup! (but anything with mushrooms in it is ace for me ) :laugh: I really wanted to try that pork stuffed cucumber one but haven't gotten around to it...

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

I loved the mushroom soup! (but anything with mushrooms in it is ace for me ) :laugh: I really wanted to try that pork stuffed cucumber one but haven't gotten around to it...

I haven't tried that one yet! The chicken pot pie soup is ace. :chicken: I was looking at that recipe this weekend! I showed it to my mom and she rolled her eye and said her recipe for it was better though. :rofl: 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I haven't tried that one yet! The chicken pot pie soup is ace. :chicken: I was looking at that recipe this weekend! I showed it to my mom and she rolled her eye and said her recipe for it was better though. :rofl: 

Chrissy is ruining the world! Mother daughter relationships crumble :rofl: 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I love Chrissy but couldn't care less if she was in SI,  but I love people getting pissed about her being in SI even more.

Same :ninja:

Chrissy already shot. She posted snapchats about being on a "secret shoot at a secret location with a secret crew" or something a few days ago. Her last one was about having to take a long flight back to John and Luna.