------------

Kim Cloutier

Carmella Rose

Natali Danish

Team Score: 117

MPV: Natali - 56.5 pts

All scores will be revealed at the end of the competition

Blanca Padilla - 3
Daria Werbowy - 5 Ah, old school :blush: . I remember when Ise first getting into fashion, it was all about high fashion and she was one of the first ones I knew. Like a Jessica Stam, she's what I call a natural model in that she doesn't have to show overt expression to contribute an expression to a picture. Those without said quality can be equally pretty and look like a pretty girl who can't model. Of course, I'd later discover the world of hot commercial models who I'll admit look better (to me) more often than not. In my book though, great editorials and great shows are the best things about fashion. Celebs have infiltrated one, but not both. It seems that in this world of the random hot woman you saw at Chick Fil A that time having 200k instagram followers :mellow: , I believe that models need this standard even more.

Having said all of that, I'm still voting based on just looks because its the only way to be fair to the ones I don't know :laugh::ninja: .

Kristina Romanova - 5
Irina Sharipova
Megan Williams - 2
Vita Sidorkina