Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

24 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I don't think it has any more footage than the actual airing montage. I think they just give everyone in the cast and production and crew a copy of the show to keep it and see whenever they want :)

We have to illegally download it, they have it in a box lol

Really? Not sure if I explained myself clearly, I actually meant the montage before the aired one. Like the one that was recorded and showed backstage while the fashion show was going, I noticed that one had more model time. Was wondering if anyone with connections could get that :3.

6 hours ago, aria-prins said:

i don't think she''ll ever become the big deal like candice and Adriana, with or without Adam's fame. she just doesn't have the body. 

it is actually a sad thing that vs used her fame as Adam's wife in the past 2 years. this is probably not what she wants, either.

vs is definitely aware of the fact that bee is not the right person to obtain prominent position, yet they still used her, regardless of the negative effect that they knew would bring to her. it will destroy her life and career if she got divorced and then got abandoned by vs. i feel so sorry for her now...

Are you really a bee fan? Like in every single thing that you post you say bad things about her, her body, her career and her personal life... Just sayin its weird to see how you express your support for her #sorrynotsorry

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Really? Not sure if I explained myself clearly, I actually meant the montage before the aired one. Like the one that was recorded and showed backstage while the fashion show was going, I noticed that one had more model time. Was wondering if anyone with connections could get that :3.

I can't speak for the one Sophia got but I know for a fact  some stores (mainly the bigger ones) get a DVD of the Show to play on their TVs/screens. It is actually has less footage than what is shown on TV (about 30 minutes) and the main focus is on the runway and there are a few filler segments.

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I can't speak for the one Sophia got but I know for a fact  some stores (mainly the bigger ones) get a DVD of the Show to play on their TVs/screens. It is actually has less footage than what is shown on TV (about 30 minutes) and the main focus is on the runway and there are a few filler segments.

Ohhh!! I think I know which one you're referring to. Basically, the footage display on the stores are mainly runway, and they don't have the filler segments that are played in between each main segment, that's what you meant right?

9 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Ohhh!! I think I know which one you're referring to. Basically, the footage display on the stores are mainly runway, and they don't have the filler segments that are played in between each main segment, that's what you meant right?

There is minimal filler footage and it is played in loop :)

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

There is minimal filler footage and it is played in loop :)

I'm not sure if I got the right meaning, but by filler footage, you're referring to the footage that plays in between segments right? Like how Monica talks about FB etc kind of scenes?

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Yes

Thanks. I'll try to see if I can find it. Actually, just wanted to get your 2cents, would having those footage make any difference? Or it will just have like 4,5 seconds extra compared to the live footage that's being shown on TV?

17 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

The show in actuality is about 20-30 mins long but the broadcast is an hour with commercial breaks so they have to compensate with filler footage.

I'm not really concerned about the length of the fashion show, just wondering if that 20-30 minutes of footage is focused on the runway entirely, and not so much on performers. Meaning to see, we see an extra 5-10 seconds of each model, if you get what I mean.

8 hours ago, jpmas3003 said:

are adriana and alessandra going to st barts to the special?

i haven't seen them, jac and kate there

Yes I'm pretty sad abou the fact that Jac's not there. At first I thought they let the other new angels have a shot (that didn't do the special last year, so Sara, Taylor, Romee, Lais, Kate) but now almost all of them are there except Jac and Kate as the new angels. I really wonder why. I hate that they barely use Kate, why is she even an angel then? I know it's the language barrier that's a problem but still she'd be alright doing the Swim Special. 

I'm really curious in general how many of the angel contracts are gonna get renewed. I mean you can definitely tell who the favorites are. Taylor, Sara, Martha, Romee and Elsa are definitely in. They just get the most amount of exposure. Especially the way they boost Taylor and Sara is insane. 

46 minutes ago, Modelvictim said:

Yes I'm pretty sad abou the fact that Jac's not there. At first I thought they let the other new angels have a shot (that didn't do the special last year, so Sara, Taylor, Romee, Lais, Kate) but now almost all of them are there except Jac and Kate as the new angels. I really wonder why. I hate that they barely use Kate, why is she even an angel then? I know it's the language barrier that's a problem but still she'd be alright doing the Swim Special. 

I'm really curious in general how many of the angel contracts are gonna get renewed. I mean you can definitely tell who the favorites are. Taylor, Sara, Martha, Romee and Elsa are definitely in. They just get the most amount of exposure. Especially the way they boost Taylor and Sara is insane. 

sara is horrible, i can't stand her, don't know why they try to push her :sick:

taylor i like in the pictures, in the runway she was the biggest disappointment

but i think they are going to keep all the new angels, at least for another year, because their contract is not millionaire anymore like adri, ale...

and i think ale and lily are leaving so it's 2 less angels

2 hours ago, Modelvictim said:

If it was just the language barrier keeping her from shooting practically anything, then I can't understand why VS would have used Lais so extensively before naming her an Angel. I can understand keeping her from being a spokesmodel because of her English, but I can't figure out why she isn't shooting in general. 

If the swim special is indicative of anything Jac and Kate are the first to go. I know someone said Ale was planning on leaving, which looks like it may be true. Lily was barely there so I think she's gone after next year's show. And I could see Adriana only doing the holiday commercial and show now.

27 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

"Sara is horrible"

I wish I could be that horrible in my life.

:rofl: Same.

After rewatching the segments, Ice Angels really should have been the opening or closing segment. It had the most impact by far and was the most aesthetically pleasing. I'd love to have had that as the opening with a Carol of the Bells remix.