Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

If the swim special is indicative of anything Jac and Kate are the first to go. I know someone said Ale was planning on leaving, which looks like it may be true. Lily was barely there so I think she's gone after next year's show. And I could see Adriana only doing the holiday commercial and show now.

:rofl: Same.

After rewatching the segments, Ice Angels really should have been the opening or closing segment. It had the most impact by far and was the most aesthetically pleasing. I'd love to have had that as the opening with a Carol of the Bells remix.

Hmm.. I don't know about that. After awhile, watching Fireworks as the closing segment turned out to be okay the very end. Even though I liked Ice Angels more, wouldn't mind Fireworks closing, VS probably focused on ending the show with a big bang this year and Fireworks' vibe had that sort of feeling going on.

Yes to Sara being gorgeous, she's growing on me. But her fake tan still made her look bad on runway.

Btw, topic about photos a bit...

VICTORIAS-SECRET-SHOW.jpg

1447228516_sui-he.jpg

Does anyone have rare images like these for Sui in Ice Angels? The HQ that shows her walking on the runway and not posing. Her IA photos are so horrible but she looks good in motion. If not, would someone recommend a place to start for searching HQ images? I tried getty image already, and I vaguely someone using photos from a watermark photo... I forgot the name of the website.

11 hours ago, freevsangel said:

Are you really a bee fan? Like in every single thing that you post you say bad things about her, her body, her career and her personal life... Just sayin its weird to see how you express your support for her #sorrynotsorry

i'm a new fan, at the moment i started to search for her information, i saw too much hate on her. so i'm just worried, that's all.

besides, i just think some of the haters are telling the truth. vs is pushing bee to the wrong direction. 

happy to see another bee fan anyway. i don't see much around. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Hmm.. I don't know about that. After awhile, watching Fireworks as the closing segment turned out to be okay the very end. Even though I liked Ice Angels more, wouldn't mind Fireworks closing, VS probably focused on ending the show with a big bang this year and Fireworks' vibe had that sort of feeling going on.

Yes to Sara being gorgeous, she's growing on me. But her fake tan still made her look bad on runway.

Off topic, but was Fireworks Segment a reference to the Fourth Of July? Been wondering ever since I found out Pink was gonna be called Pink USA.  

5 hours ago, jpmas3003 said:

sara is horrible, i can't stand her, don't know why they try to push her :sick:

taylor i like in the pictures, in the runway she was the biggest disappointment

but i think they are going to keep all the new angels, at least for another year, because their contract is not millionaire anymore like adri, ale...

and i think ale and lily are leaving so it's 2 less angels

I like your posts, even if I do not always feel the same as you... I am curious however about which current VS models you do like.. or which models in general you would like to see for the brand.

On 12/11/2015 at 9:09 PM, Prettyphile said:

post-11221-0-1446071229-81273_thumb.gif

Can we get this emoji on bellazon? Some new ones were also suggested in the 'questions' thread a while ago but nothing happened. Maybe you could do something about it Pretty?...

I just watched the show and the live special. There wasn't any segment that stood out imo. I think my favorite was Ice Angels, mostly because most of my favorites were in it. I liked the split screen thing in Boho and the fact that Behati opened again, regardless of how good her opening was. It's also nice that Lily got a segment for her FB.

Other than that, just a lot of awkward poses, especially from the non-angels. Like really bad ones. And as Kev said, I think Taylor Swift might perform again in 2016.

1 year from now is a long time, when this thread dies down, it's back to reality for me, and I'll probably be back here in October/November to rock with y'all. It's sad that the thread is already getting quiet save for the few who are doing gifs, maybe it's also because VS had lower ratings this year. Btw, can someone share with me the D&B song that plays when VS tower lights in Rachel and Gigi's segment together.

^ Loved the comments under the article.  like this one and it's replies. 

• This show is kind of overrated :/ I don’t find the actual lingerie beautiful at all, in the first place. At least they could match with the shoes or accessories, but it looks like some people randomly thrifted them. Victoria’s Secret is just an average brand with shitty quality and no real sizes. Also it’s all fake, with the uniform extensions and beachwaves. I don’t even find the models pretty, to be honest, or at least a big part of them. A lot of them don’t even have a waist, and they have weird looking abs and muscles. They look like female terminators, kind of scary. And some of them have really average faces, or worse.

•  
    • user.jpg
      Sashimi 
      about 5 days ago

I find the show boring too.. I don’t understand it really. It’s so over the top that it doesn’t even seem to be promoting the clothes. However, you shouldn’t hate on other women.

•  
    • user.jpg
      laineb 
      about 5 days ago

Wow the bitterness is real

•  
    • elizabethhjo-v2-21417-1432129108-12.jpg
      elizabethhjo 
      about 5 days ago

wow way to be a buzzkill

•  
    • anamanga-v2-30884-1439562698-0.jpg
      anamanga 
      about 4 days ago

Wow, how the hell did you get out of my comment, that I’m hating on women? I have never met someone on this planet, who I hated. I’m just saying, that I personally don’t find them pretty, for my own taste. Did you ever see the word “ugly” in my comment? Or people don’t have the right to have and express an opinion? And in my opinion, there are much prettier female models out there.