Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

You guys sure like to debate amd discuss but it was still fun reading all these pages. Congrats on +400 pages. :)))

And to think there's still plenty of time until December 8, I'm sure last year's thread will be dominated.

BTW, I'm surprised Kendall is acting all friendly with Lily. I thought she would aim for someone bigger, someone like Adriana. It would've been fun seeing a picture of these two and Kendall being all like "Look, the queen is passing the torch to me." and Adri having that look of "LOL, come back from cloud nine, little rookie. It ain't happening."

Actually there is a suspicious lack of Candice in the backstage photos. And I don't think she was used in advertising as much this year. Getting ready to leave VS, maybe?

ia. There's only one HQ of her and of course her face is covered and Behati is also in the photo. Either they told her to take the  trunk  backseat his year to help others shine (it's not working) or something's happening with her. 

BTW, I'm surprised Kendall is acting all friendly with Lily. I thought she would aim for someone bigger, someone like Adriana. It would've been fun seeing a picture of these two and Kendall being all like "Look, the queen is passing the torch to me." and Adri having that look of "LOL, come back from cloud nine, little rookie. It ain't happening."

Both are part of the Tay-Tay Quad and the Nepotism Crew...