Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

this is my "I MISS ROSIEEEEEEEEE" yearly post

I miss Toni too :/

+1

Do we have confirmation on whether Toni attended castings? I know she did last year but she seems to be winding down the whole modelling thing now.

Who needs Toni if we have Vita now?

Jojo looks like she changed ethnicity with that spray tan.

I can see a lot of accusation of cultural appropriation in this year show, Boho segment has fringes, and some of the outfits look like they are inspired by dream catcher. I can already see people making fuss about black face(spray tan) and appropriation of Native Americans(fringes and dream catchers).

Tumblr is going to freak out.

I can see a lot of accusation of cultural appropriation in this year show, Boho segment has fringes, and some of the outfits look like they are inspired by dream catcher. I can already see people making fuss about black orange (spray tan) and appropriation of Native Americans(fringes and dream catchers).

The Real Housewives of New Jersey are the only ones who can accuse them of cultural appropriation on the orangeface front.

^Rockangel :rofl: :rofl: You're SO salty!  :beating:

:ddr:

To be fair, Caroline Winberg is still winning in the 'I haven't had wings' competition. And she only had one outfit in 2007, 2010 and 2010. Sui has been doing great in comparison.

Edit: maybe we should call her Caroline Wingless (anyone?)  :clap:

LOL I'm all for this :D

I can see a lot of accusation of cultural appropriation in this year show, Boho segment has fringes, and some of the outfits look like they are inspired by dream catcher. I can already see people making fuss about black face(spray tan) and appropriation of Native Americans(fringes and dream catchers).

I doubt the spray tan part, but I know people will have some things to say about the boho segment. VS was kinda pushing it doing an entire segment on that, but we will see how they react. I think they'll be fine though. Nothing can be worse than them thinking Kendall replaced Jourdan Dunn.

I NEED MORE CANDICEEE I. can't believe behati did the table thing instead of her. please people at backstage more people of Queen C  :cry2:

Only two pictures of her after so many hours. She's not walking this year, she just stopped by to wish them good luck.

I doubt the spray tan part, but I know people will have some things to say about the boho segment. VS was kinda pushing it doing an entire segment on that, but we will see how they react. I think they'll be fine though. Nothing can be worse than them thinking Kendall replaced Jourdan Dunn.

Some of them actually believe that spray tan is black face, for real.

I remember when one girl asked is it okay to use spray tan, they were furious and said that she is basically doing black face and still benefiting from her white privilege.  :D

There is no way in hell I'm braving finishing the last 20 pages of this thread when you keep adding another 20 pages every ten minutes  :rofl: so I don't know if this is a repost, but this is what's been purported (mostly by fansites) to be Gigi's Exotic Butterflies look:

http://i.imgbox.com/qDiqcuIL.jpg

Is that a mumu!?

I think that's the back- it looked cape-ish in the rehearsal pics.

Thank goodness!

It's the back, just backin' up (ha) toodarnhot.