Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

so much to say don't know where to start...

For those of y'all that didn't know, Candice knew who was getting the FB bra before even Lily knew. If she had a say in who got it...I wouldn't be surprised. She also surprised Lily on set. I'm still trying to get that information straightened out.

I'm pretty sure they asked Kendall to walk or had a private casting session with her.

As for Ellie Goulding. Kinda figured she was next in line regardless of doing it this year. Sad to see Rihanna leave. If they already had a contract signed I wonder how she got out of it :ninja:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

so much to say don't know where to start...

For those of y'all that didn't know, Candice knew who was getting the FB bra before even Lily knew. If she had a say in who got it...I wouldn't be surprised. She also surprised Lily on set. I'm still trying to get that information straightened out.

Frankly, anybody would find that surprising

If Candice had a say in who got it, I'm surprised she didn't pick Behati??

She didn't have a say as in she got to pick the model. She was just a part of the suprise to suprise Lily. They had Candice tell Lily so naturally, Candice would have known before Lily.

Earlier we had conflicting information from Lily, 

1. That she was surprised by Candice

2. She was waiting to surprise Candice and found out from the team (or, at least, she implied it was from the team)

So the first is correct? 

Hmm. 

I stand by my earlier 'It's so f-ing weird they would have Candice tell her'. 

Everything about this show is just so shady. I livvvvveeeeeeeeee.

If Candice had a say in who got it, I'm surprised she didn't pick Behati??

She didn't have a say as in she got to pick the model. She was just a part of the suprise to suprise Lily. They had Candice tell Lily so naturally, Candice would have known before Lily.

+1 

She had to known earlier so she could surprise Lilly.

This all reminds me, back in the old days on this forum, I think it was in 2010, few members actually suggested that Adriana makes a decision who will open the show, and who is wearing bra.

Same thing as now, but just with Candice.

Both false and blatantly untrue.

Earlier we had conflicting information from Lily,

1. That she was surprised by Candice

2. She was waiting to surprise Candice and found out from the team (or, at least, she implied it was from the team)

So the first is correct?

Hmm.

I stand by my earlier 'It's so f-ing weird they would have Candice tell her'.

Everything about this show is just so shady. I livvvvveeeeeeeeee.

No, Lily said Candice surprised her by telling her she had the bra. However, they had told her she was supposed to come to set to surprise Candice on a shoot or something along those lines, and then Candice broke the news.