Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I feel like Jourdan was canceled last minute, the way she reacted makes it seem like she is hurt by something.

Oh yeah she's definitely pissed. I don't believe it was "her decision" to not walk the show. She probably got cut last minute just like Poly last year. It must sting. Even Poly was being a bit passive aggressive by deleting VS-related comments on her Instagram. No matter how seasoned a model is, I still think it's a huge slap in the face to get casted and then dropped.

^^^^ I doubt Blanca gets in, I mean... after what she said abour Gigi, I can imagine the backstage... cat fights everywhere  :voodoo:

She only said that if she would have Gigi's body, she wouldn't get the same amount of jobs. It is not that huge thing like "OMG WHAT SHE SAID!", and it would be really stupid for VS not to choose her because of that. I want to think that she will be in, or at least, if she is not, the reason is another, I want to think VS doesn't missunderstand something that simple.

What is the #armpitsbyMing thing? :laugh:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-12/3/10/enhanced/webdr11/enhanced-20299-1417619173-12.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

^Sui has been confirmed, she announced it on IG. Yesterday she posted a picture of her being shot by cameras, not sure if its VS related. But I know for a fact that Sui keeps her private life zealously guarded from the public eye and is extremely quiet, now I'm no longer surprised why Ming is the new asian lovechild for the VS team.

I feel like Jourdan was canceled last minute, the way she reacted makes it seem like she is hurt by something.

Oh yeah she's definitely pissed. I don't believe it was "her decision" to not walk the show. She probably got cut last minute just like Poly last year. It must sting. Even Poly was being a bit passive aggressive by deleting VS-related comments on her Instagram. No matter how seasoned a model is, I still think it's a huge slap in the face to get casted and then dropped.

For sure, I think it must hurt more for the well seasoned models, because they sort of expect to be cast because they are at the top, and when they are rejected it must give their ego a serious bruise. I still can't believe they did that to Natasha though, she was one of the best in the golden era of 05 and even in 06. But I guess VS does not look for how good a model is on a runway show anymore.