Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Valery is only there for who she is dating, because I looked at her instagram and she's nothing special. VS can be so transparent. You know they're shitting their pants in excitement that Jared will show up.

Nonsense! Valery has had a couple great seasons on the HF runway, so in a way it does make sense for VS to cast her

^^^^

I mean Valery IS a top model after all

i have been told Caitlyn Jenner got the FB

Are you sure you read that one correct??? Could have been like Caitlyn  got on Facebook

Yikes since she got a huge social media ( one of the things vs loves) they decided to give her the chance to to open and close the show plus she is wearing the FB along with with all the kardashian's they even cast kylie's dog

Valery is only there for who she is dating, because I looked at her instagram and she's nothing special. VS can be so transparent. You know they're shitting their pants in excitement that Jared will show up.

Nonsense! Valery has had a couple great seasons on the HF runway, so in a way it does make sense for VS to cast her

I'm not taking away from her success, but lbr nothing about her stands out, her name next to jared leto 100% helped imo