Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The problem is the current crop of HF models don't have the body, presence, or walk and they all look pretty identical. That's probably why they're looking at more commercial girls. Plus, I feel like a lot of HF models these days think they're too cool for VS. 

Yeah, if this topic was locked. I'd be posting a lot more stuff.

You can still tell me stuff hooker :clobber:I agree it sucks everything posted here ends up on IG, it really does limit what we can/can't say. Pretty should start one of those group convos.

@heartwing the last segment is Pink USA, we've got all six segments already.

Nahh we've only got 5.

POAA

Ice Angels

Fireworks

PSYCHEDELIC

Pink USA

??

Seriously???? This is gross. And seeing as to how they love throwing Dri in the "bastard" themes(Game on, SuperAngels), I wouldn't doubt she opens this mess!

I was just thinking this. :rofl: And they won't have her in Portrait. WATCH.

In b4 'I Can't Feel My Face' during Psychedelic with those cheesy LSD trip graphics in the background.

This needs to happen :rofl: And of course Adriana will walk that shiz and get the most horrid and unflattering outfit ever, it wouldn't be a VSFS without it 

Seriously???? This is gross. And seeing as to how they love throwing Dri in the "bastard" themes(Game on, SuperAngels), I wouldn't doubt she opens this mess!

I was just thinking this. :rofl: And they won't have her in Portrait. WATCH.
Sis, bet she won't! She'll get Psychedelic, Fireworks and Ice Angels/Pink USA

#Adriana4Pink #Upforanything

I like that they are moving a bit away from HF. I mean I like a lot of HF girls but VS shows from the past couple of years haven't been giving the commercial girls love. Which I kind of liked the older shows where it was more regular models (when I say regular I mean of course they are still beautiful AF) who had a more approachable looks and less intimidating "odd" looking girls. 

Fingers crossed Hannah Ferguson and Alena Blohm get in, but since all they do is white wall I doubt it. You would think it would make sense they cast more catalogue regulars than people that have never worked with them but, whatever, you know :whistle::banghead: