Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

The IA or POAA one? LOL.

Update: Just contacted my tv station asking when VSFS2015 is getting aired, seems like Malaysia will only air it on December 24. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I guess I'll just have to torrent the shit out of the show on 1080p... Looks like I'll have to watch the show on YouTube again... to those who are recording the show, our fate is in your hands (please record 1080p without any fails, LOL).

The face touch in Ice Angels

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

That song they used in the Hair & Makeup video is the same song they use in the closing of America's Next Top Model :rofl: Homage to retired Angel Tyra Banks!? :nicole: 

Don't they also use it during elimination while a tribute to model is played or something (It's been forever since I've watched ANTM). :rofl: 

Maybe we'll get a special segment on the past Angels? :p

8 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

Don't they also use it during elimination while a tribute to model is played or something (It's been forever since I've watched ANTM). :rofl: 

Maybe we'll get a special segment on the past Angels? :p

That's what I meant! BTW, the song is called Free For All by Nick Nolan if anyone is curious :D

56 minutes ago, victorscloset said:

PastaFreak, It'll air in New York at 10(?) their time I guess. So by 12 noon our time tomorrow the show will have already been recorded and uploaded to torrent sites or on Youtube. Also, don't you have Starworld there? They're airing it on the 10th 

I don't wtf Malaysian Astro is doing, they're probably withholding viewing privileges and only making it available on Christmas's Eve. I don't have Star World, but it was stated under that International Broadcasting list that VSFS2015 is being shown on Fox TV, I don't understand how it got changed to Star World. Anyways, it's already 8th of December for both of us, but for my time, I'll probably get a preview of it only by tomorrow 11am. FML.

I thought she was ok they were just interested more in Behati and throwing it in there that she's married to Adam Levine. But they did ok. Behati also is quite a dominant personality so Martha with Lais in that HuffPost interview was able to stand out a bit more.