Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Well don't know why they choose that Selena song and not one by The Weekend(!) but it is a really smart move for Selena. I don't listen to her music and because of the video i know the song now. Her PR team must push for the lip sinc video and having Selena there makes it something like a "video clip". And also she seems to have a big fan base with all the Bieber relationship so is a win for everyone!

Elsa is soo happy and cute in these videos and also her and Lily were really good at the huffington interview. They were not prepare for more tough-serious questions but they handled it well.

13 hours ago, freevsangel said:

Does anyone knows a livestreaming link? I'm not from the US and i really want to watch it that night :(

You can google it as toodarnhot said and you'll find a bunch of them, see which one works for you. This one works just fine for me. But the quality on the livestreams is not very good. And with the VS fast editing and all, it will be difficult to enjoy the show.

http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cbs-live-stream

11 hours ago, ticktock said:

Their hair in the videos looks a million times better than it did on the runway. 

+1, like seriously why can't these people do the hair for the show? Or whoever does their hair for the 'promoting the show' events. Lily's hair on Huffpost was amazing. Taylor's hair in the Thanksgiving appearance too.

Hung and Josh did Taylor's h&m for her press day and she looks amazing. Hung for everything, please. 

I'm always interested in how the girl's social media numbers (mainly instagram) spike following the show so I figured I would track them here. It's usually not a huge jump for the "established" girls, but I remember Elsa getting a huge bump last year, so I'm curious as to how the new crop of Angels will fare. I'm sure Elsa and Taylor are going to hit 2 mil this week, and I'm wondering if Kate will gain much traction. Girls that are bolded have over a million. 

Dec 7th 2015

Adriana - 6,038,029

Alessandra - 5,055,784

Behati - 2,837,901

Candice - 6,992,626

Elsa - 1,903,794

Jac - 486,394

Jasmine - 741,198

Kate - 203,504

Lais - 583,647

Lily - 3,171,514

Martha - 1,372,603

Romee - 1,197,743

Sara - 2,460,891

Stella - 1,287,619

Taylor - 1,874,820

SO EXCITED!:excited:

I can't wait to see the show! 

I think it will be one of my favourites! Except the opening outfit was the worst ever. Lime wings, brown boots and an orange jacket...:oh_no:

I'm really happy Jac got normal outfits for once, they are forever putting her in the worst outfits.

Also I'm excited to see Gigi because she has really grown on me.

Obviously most excited for Taylor Hill. Her PINK outfit was vile IMO but her look in Boho was quite cool. The black with the red really suits her.

GOFG_JWPHOTO_11102015_042_X2.jpg

15 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Hung and Josh did Taylor's h&m for her press day and she looks amazing. Hung for everything, please. 

I'm always interested in how the girl's social media numbers (mainly instagram) spike following the show so I figured I would track them here. It's usually not a huge jump for the "established" girls, but I remember Elsa getting a huge bump last year, so I'm curious as to how the new crop of Angels will fare. I'm sure Elsa and Taylor are going to hit 2 mil this week, and I'm wondering if Kate will gain much traction. Girls that are bolded have over a million. 

Dec 7th 2015

Adriana - 6,038,029

Alessandra - 5,055,784

Behati - 2,837,901

Candice - 6,992,626

Elsa - 1,903,794

Jac - 486,394

Jasmine - 741,198

Kate - 203,504

Lais - 583,647

Lily - 3,171,514

Martha - 1,372,603

Romee - 1,197,743

Sara - 2,460,891

Stella - 1,287,619

Taylor - 1,874,820

Taylor has almost the same as Elsa. And she has more than Stella but less than Sara. Interesting...I'm sure she's going to get super famous any minute. 

Yeah, Taylor has had incredible growth on instagram. VS features her on their account a lot which helps- the girls gain 2000-5000 followers every time VS posts a pictures of them. Taylor hit 1 mils in the middle of August so she's gained almost another million in about 4 months which is really impressive. Taylor, Sara, and Elsa are the stand outs for the new Angels, as far as I can tell. Sara's SI works gives her an edge too. 

@toodarnhot I think those IG stats picture their popularity level really well. And Sara & Taylor's numbers will continue to grow fast imo.

I was looking at the stats of the new angels videos from the VS youtube page, the ones where everyone talks about how they got to be a model and got started with VS. And these stats are quite similar to the IG ones, except that Romee's video was by far the most accessed one for some reason but IDK what that means.

1.   Romee - 323,738 views

2.   Sara - 244,098

3.   Taylor - 230,388

4.   Elsa - 201,546

5.   Stella - 198,682  [by far the highest percentage of dislikes (18%), while all the other girls are at around 3%]

6.   Jac - 159,556

7.   Martha - 121,824

8.   Jasmine - 108,727

9.   Lais - 99,625

10. Kate - 98,484 views

Martha is the one who surprised me- she's been with VS for years(she's walked in the shows, done the major commercials and campaigns) and has the whole TSwift squad thing to give her an extra boost, and she's barely holding her own with the new Angels like Romee or Stella. (And doing much worse when you look at the YT stats.)

Edit: Same with Lais, but VS never really promoted Lais for all the work that she did with them. 

I'm laughing at Stella's video having over  5x the dislikes than the other girls. :rofl: