Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ Pretty sure the models pick their own after-party outfits :)

Thanks:) Maybe VS should pick some of their dresses then lol :shifty:

Maybe but not too sure about that. Looking at the shows and some of the hideous costumes outfits their taste level is a hit or miss :p
Haha true!! :rofl:

Question: Does VS pick the girls' after party dresses or do they? Because most of them are really awful.

Awful? It's beyond that.

+1

I still can't understand what the fuck happened, everyone looked like shit. I semi-like Elsa's look but it was too simple, Gigi's was acceptable but dat hair girl? And then there's Rachel who was alright but also too simple.

Whoever the hell picked Sara & Adriana's outfits hates, like really bad, and they need to never get anywhere near them again. 

Since, the beginning of this year, I knew VS was not heading in the right direction, so I'm not surprised that lots of people are dissapointed. Can most of us agree that this has not been a good year of VS at all?

Major Flaws:

Some of the new angels need to be dropped.

OMG, Behati's opening looked like she opened a pink segment. Her opening walk was better last year.

Adriana did not open....

The finale was so plain, please take a look at it, OMG.

Let's hope they come out with a kick-ass holiday commercial, if not, R.I.P VS.

Question: Does VS pick the girls' after party dresses or do they? Because most of them are really awful.

Awful? It's beyond that.

+1

I still can't understand what the fuck happened, everyone looked like shit. I semi-like Elsa's look but it was too simple, Gigi's was acceptable but dat hair girl? And then there's Rachel who was alright but also too simple.

Whoever the hell picked Sara & Adriana's outfits hates, like really bad, and they need to never get anywhere near them again. 

LOL, true. :rofl:

I feel the boho psychedelic opening segment is strange, should have started with fireworks or ended with ice angels, either.

Boho was the only unique theme but Idk , everything is lackluster, from their makeup to the looks and re using wings.

Ice angels had some really beautiful looks and some mentioned PINK is one of the better sections, it says a lot....

The hype last year with T.S, it was a global event, this time if not for kendull and gigi....ratings will flop and media isn't even as impressed or interested.

Yeah.. difficult to google anything VS related without it mentioning Gigi or Kendall...

I thought Gigi was good... I will need to see kendall in action before i cast judgement there...  The show does feel underwhelming... but I thought Boho had some unique outfits.. and i did appreciate that most of the fireworks looks were lingerie with wings.. 

HATED the size of the earmuffs and hats in IA...

LOVED Candices IA outfit.. thought the craftsmanship on her wings was amazing.. White feathers to simulate a snowflake.. 

Behati's opening was definitely better compared to last year. Not sure why she's getting the opening hate, but you can tell she made an effort to put forth an amount of positive energy. Her walks has slightly improved and her hands weren't dangling as much like last year. It's definitely not the best opening, but you can really tell there was extra energy in the opening.

Maybe it was the make up and outfits that made everything look bad? God, I wished VS'd just switch the stage back to glitters and use LED on special occasions like PINK. I feel that 50% of the show's appeal was heavily damaged by the set up, the whole placed looked so dark and gloomy. They didn't have that "moment to shine" spotlight. The 40% is split between the outfits and model lineups, don't really wanna see any newcomers return next year, and am only willing to make an unwilling exception for Gigi for performing much better than what everyone expected. Kendull can just blah off.

Bryan was complaining Candice's energy wasn't really present because it seems like she had a flu and it kinda took away her mood for the show.

Funny how the segments everyone hated so much at first became the segments everyone loved while the ones that everybody looked forward to became the very segment that people hated to hell and back. I'll be honest though, POAA outfits were majorly disappointing, PINK USA and Ice Angels were the best (although earmuffs were a sin). And I think I see the difference between Snow and Ice Angels now.

I feel like Ice Angels were meant to showcase the cold beauty while Snow Angels was that sweet, smiling snow goddesses. Ice Angels felt like I was watching the beauty of an Ice Queen, like when Elsa walked out, you know there's an unspoken beauty, I think that segment was mainly about quiet beauty since of half of the lineups in segment consisted of models who are usually really quiet (Candice, Elsa, Lily D, Sui, Jac, Romee, Stella).

But please, let Stella go. Just... when people announced Stella's angel contract, and people thought I was a Stella hater, now it's so funny that most people agree that Stella needs to be dropped. That girl is VS' very own Kristen Stewart.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, I think both Behati and Candice are preggos. Behati has clearly gained some weight just in her belly area, nowhere else, and Candice looks bloeated, not just for the show, in her fitting she was looking like that, and she was just MIA backstage so I think she just was maybe dealing with some morning sickness shit, because if it was really just the flu why on earth was she kissing and hugging people backstage o.o Now, I am NOT not NOT saying they are fat in any way, shape or form, so don't come bitching at me, being bloated and fat is not the same. Especially guys have a hard time understanding what being bloated means, but it's just odd puff in certain places that happens when you are either pregnant or retaining some serious liquis.

As far as the opening goes, I like Behati and her opening for segments is great but for the show she is just off, maybe nervousy gets the best out of her (same happened to Candice both times she opened) but I pray the lord she never opens again, it's just messy and I'm missing some energy there. It does seem like it was better than last year, but I just hope she doesn't get a third chance lol, but congrats to her on joining Gisele & Dri in the two years in a row club (Y)

And I agree with Pasta, Ice Angels should have been the closing and not the shitshow that was Fireworks, I love everything about that segment ... Except Ellie's awful voice but I can just mute that.

Completely agree. Behati is definitely pregnant, and I wouldn't be surprised if Candice was too. I wonder if that is true, will they keep Adri and Ale around another year? I think Lily will stay at least one more year and then be done