Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

any news about isabeli fontana??

She is not walking
Isabeli isn't walking this year nor will she be walking anymore. She's closing her VS chapter with last year's show.
And that's why I was at the VS show last year with her

It's fascinating when things like that happen. She will be missed this year, but happy to know she got to walk down the runway with her wings last year.

Is that thing with Jourdan even true? Last time I checked the model list she was never included until Kendall was and suddenly Kendall supposedly took Jourdan's spot? Doesn't make sense since both girls are completely different type of girls. At least, it would make sense if Kendall took the spot of another brunette but I guess gullibility keeps rumors alive (no matter how ridiculous).

And I hope this was Izabel's last show. VS has been benevolent enough with keeping her for such so long time.    

I don't think Kendall took Jourdan's spot. Remember when they casted Kelly Gale last minute and made an extra outfit for her. If they casted Kendall last minute they could easily do the same. I think Jourdan didn't get cast at all or for some reason she didn't want to do show anymore.

I don't think Kendall took Jourdan's spot. Remember when they casted Kelly Gale last minute and made an extra outfit for her. If they casted Kendall last minute they could easily do the same. I think Jourdan didn't get cast at all or for some reason she didn't want to do show anymore.

If that was the case she wouldn't have that outburst on twitter yesterday.

She was probably expecting to be casted but she didn't get it. She 100% wanted to be in the show.

btw Sara removed the tweet quoting Jourdan's from her favorites, hope she didn't get in trouble.

What do you guys think about all the new angels (minus Martha) hanging out last night without the old ones lol. I hope to see all of them together

Not even Elsa was there

btw Sara removed the tweet quoting Jourdan's from her favorites, hope she didn't get in trouble.

What do you guys think about all the new angels (minus Martha) hanging out last night without the old ones lol. I hope to see all of them together

Not even Elsa was there
Elsa is never there. She doesn 't hang up with the angels very often (that' s what it seems for her instagram)

If that was the case she wouldn't have that outburst on twitter yesterday.

She was probably expecting to be casted but she didn't get it. She 100% wanted to be in the show.

absolutely

Not even Elsa was there
Elsa is never there. She doesn 't hang up with the angels very often (that' s what it seems for her instagram)

Weird, I always thought she was good friends with Martha.

Not even Elsa was there

Weird, I always thought she was good friends with Martha.
I've seen very few pictures of both hanging out, tbh

Tbh I'm very surprised Kendall got cast at the last minute instead of Jourdan. Like they say, where there's smoke, there's fire. I definitely think there could be some truth in what they said, that VS switched out a black model for a white girl who got her modeling career handed to her on a silver platter by her family. Money matters. And attention matters. I get why they picked Gigi; she has a body that's fit and VS gets to pat their own back for casting a curvy model (even tho Gigi is thinner than most girls in real life). Kendall might be prettier, but in a more conventional way and there are plenty of brunettes that can give her a run for her money (Blanca Padilla for example). The only reason they cast her is because of the extra press. 

I wonder how well VS is doing these days. I hardly shop at their website anymore because their lingerie is too expensive and I have more choice in styles (for lingerie as well as general clothing) at other sites for way less.