Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ Who said Kendall got cast last minute? For all we know they told her later as a surprise for her birthday!

Telling her as a birthday surprise would be special treatment. Why would they do that for a model that's not part of their core ensemble. More likely that they were on the fence about her and made a last minute decision. 

Or VS gave the news to the agency before, and the agency decided to tell her the day of her birthday.

@Clauds: okay stupid question but who do you mean by Spanky. 

Anyway, aside from some questionable newcomers I think the line-up looks pretty good. 

I'm kinda sad Bregje got overlooked, but I guess she isn't cute enough for the image VS 

is trying to create these days. Blanca Padilla would have been great to see as well. 

That Kendall+Gigi tweet with the animated picture is vomit worthy. I think most of us VSFS fans are only tuning in to see

A.) Our favourite models

B.) The outfits

C.) The trainwreck that is Kendall+Gigi (I'm holding thumbs for some bitchy drama backstage between the actual models and the celebrity 'models'. I don't like Magda but it seems like she would be the type to put them in their place).

That Kendall+Gigi tweet with the animated picture is vomit worthy. I think most of us VSFS fans are only tuning in to see

A.) Our favourite models

B.) The outfits

C.) The trainwreck that is Kendall+Gigi (I'm holding thumbs for some bitchy drama backstage between the actual models and the celebrity 'models'. I don't like Magda but it seems like she would be the type to put them in their place).

God please, just let Magda take down the it girls with her face, just one look  and thats it, I love her soo much.

I'm glad Jourdan isn't walking after her little comments on twitter, and I hope she doesnt get casted in the furture. Okay this year is a mess, VS is a mess, but at least be a professional and show a little respect for the company that casted you 3 times. There are girls dying for this spot, she gets to do it 3 years in a row and sh*ts on them the second she's not walking?

YAY CONSTANCE !!

Why is everyone so happy about Constance and Lily D. They're boring. They just "fade" into the show and Constance didn't event stand out last year. I'd rather have Bregje and Toni than those two. Already too many models

We are creatures of habit. They are safe choices and people are used to them. I love Constance and I'm not a Lily D fan at all but it's because you see them every year and you just expect them to be there.

Actually I would have wanted even more newcomers. There are so many good models out there who could add a little something to the show. Why would you want to see the same girls walk over and over again for 4, 5 years... And I really hope they focus on their goddamn Angels this year, especially on the new ones.