Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

But imagine the Kartrashians on the front row... Kris and Caitlyn on opposite sides of the room, Kim going into labour during the show, Kanye getting mad at the world, Kylie's lips being bigger than ever... sounds like a good Ep 1 of KUWTK season 350.

These jokes are stale

you name it! I live in a time zone where I always have to jump back to read like 20 new pages and those comments just waste my time to find out the important updates. 

And I'm glad that Kendall is walking. And I hope Ellie is going to perform "Something in the way you move" cause her current single is blah.

Has any one forgotten the fact that Caitlyn Jenner is probably (correct me if I am wrong) the 1st transgender person to "probably" attend the VS Fashion Show :rofl: after all it is her daughter walking, that will really steal the entire spotlight for the show. Caitlyn Jenner attends the VS Fashion Show! :ninja:

But imagine the Kartrashians on the front row... Kris and Caitlyn on opposite sides of the room, Kim going into labour during the show, Kanye getting mad at the world, Kylie's lips being bigger than ever... sounds like a good Ep 1 of KUWTK season 350.

These jokes are stale

Just like their show(s).

Has any one forgotten the fact that Caitlyn Jenner is probably (correct me if I am wrong) the 1st transgender person to "probably" attend the VS Fashion Show :rofl: after all it is her daughter walking, that will really steal the entire spotlight for the show. Caitlyn Jenner attends the VS Fashion Show! :ninja:

Hasn't Laverne Cox attended at least once?

Also, Jacquelyn can't walk if her sister doesn't. Two Jablonskis or none at all.

Hasn't Laverne Cox attended at least once?

Also, Jacquelyn can't walk if her sister doesn't. Two Jablonskis or none at all.

LOL!!!! they are not sisters!

I don't want any more girls for the show. Ugh. The less chance all the Angels will get 2 looks. I doubt any angels besides Adri, Ale and Candice will get 3 looks now. :ninja:

I have been saying that from the begging, just Adriana, Candice and Ale are getting 3 outfits, other angels will barely get 2.

There is no way that more than a 3 angels are getting 3 looks, we have 70 outfits, and number of models walking must be now at 45.

These jokes are stale

you name it! I live in a time zone where I always have to jump back to read like 20 new pages and those comments just waste my time to find out the important updates. 

And I'm glad that Kendall is walking. And I hope Ellie is going to perform "Something in the way you move" cause her current single is blah.

Is atrocious.