Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I thnk it fits to give it to Lily. Simply cause of the theme. I assume the fireworks theme will be like the fourth of July right? And the Fourth of July is an american holiday. Lily's American. So I guess as the last remaining American Angel that's been there longer than the other American angels currently it fits with the theme. Everyone speculating that they weren't gonna make it a lot of value were right though.

And for the 20th fantasy bra, I wonder if it'll light up those spider legs things haha!

Anyone know if Leomie Anderson went to castings? Someone on tFS said she was dropping "hints" on her snapchat, saying things like "need this pimple to go away by the 10th!"

Really hope she makes it. She seems like such a sweetheart :rofl:

g6NyfIR.png

It's lyrics but her whole twitter is much of the same. 

Edit: Just looked a little further down her timeline, and she tweeted "I think I'll be able to reveal my big news today."

Either Ale is at fittings today or she has them coming up. https://instagram.com/p/9lmCQXs5_S/

#newwings probably confirms a pair of wings for Ale.

Also, interesting to see the route they were gonna take with wings for Adrianas FB last year.https://instagram.com/p/9lcaMcjg36/

Congrats Lily! If it couldn't have been Dri(again), I'm glad it was you! :)

Hmm the bra is growing on me in pictures. Behati fans are being so disrespectful to lily. Sorry but Lily has had an amazing year, and she's being rewarded for it. Going in on everyone's commenting box won't make Behati get the bra, and they're just tainting behati's name with their ridiculousness.

The only concern I have is that in the video pics it looks as if she's trying on Adrianas outfit from last year, minus the extra jewels and chains. Odd coloring to go with on VS part. I was expecting a purple. I just hope they jazz the outfit up on the runway so it doesn't look to similar to past looks.

mBxGjBn.png

Maybe change the panty to match some of the other gems on the bra? Green or purple would be nice.