Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I may be in the minority but I'd love to see Raquel Zimmerman at this year's show. She looked flawless at Versace and if I'm not mistaken about a month or so ago she posted a TBT of her at the 2005 VSFS which is the first VS pic I've seen her post in ages. Could be nothing but would love to see her back.

I may be in the minority but I'd love to see Raquel Zimmerman at this year's show. She looked flawless at Versace and if I'm not mistaken about a month or so ago she posted a TBT of her at the 2005 VSFS which is the first VS pic I've seen her post in ages. Could be nothing but would love to see her back.

That would be amazing :) but I don't know if it would happen.

That would be amazing :) but I don't know if it would happen.

The chances are very slim but a girl can dream! Haha

+10000000000000000000 Raquel would kill that Runway!

Who are you kidding honey? They had British Invasion theme and they fucked us with FOB & Taylor Swift, if they do a rock theme it'll be with some Pitbull or Miley Cyrus playing in the background :rofl:

Also for those of us who wanted to see Fifth Harmony playing the show it ain't happening, they'll be in Europe during the show, I still hope they play Worth It in a segment tho.

That song sounds like a cheese grater going up and down a chalkboard. This song can't happen Clauds.  :beating:

:rofl: Now I'm never going to get a cheese grater vision out of my head when that song comes on :p

I think Storm's worst nightmare would be a rock styled segment, featured some spider themed accessories whilst reggaeton music is played in the background  :brows:

I think Storm's worst nightmare would be a rock styled segment, featured some spider themed accessories whilst reggaeton music is played in the background  :brows:

Don't give them ideas!!!  :persuazn:  :persuazn:

HAHAHAHA, I Made this for a Class in College, Perfect for the Spider/Rock/Reggaeton Segment.

post-84538-0-59546800-1443536154_thumb.j

I can see a "throwback" segment happening this year, what do you think? If we are going to get a new Angels segment (which is a probability) why not a throw back segment? With old veterans? That could work. And a rock segment could work too, although it's not original...

Has anyone heard Joe Jonas' new band DNCE? They have a song out, I'd love to see him at the vsfs. He was bae when I was a teen.

Seen photos of his band but I haven't listened to their song. My guesses at this point for musical performers are: The Weekend, Demi Lovato, and Joe + Nick Jonas