Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Gigi is there. https://instagram.com/p/9b00Kdlum9/

And the nightmare start.

She did go for castings last year, didn't she? And they rejected her?

Honestly though she's got the perfect narrative for them, even better than Karlie's and they made such a big deal of Karlie getting wings her first show. Gigi's talked about how much she loves Candice Swanepoel for a long, long time, and being a VS Angel is very sincerely her modelling dream. Not to mention her star has exploded over the past year. I'm sure she's in, walk or not. Like someone said a few pages back, does VS even care about walks anymore?

I can see a bit with Gigi meeting Candice backstage and talking about how much she admires the angels and wants to be one already.

Yes for Gigi.   :wub: Her shitty walk doesn't matter- it's VS not Versace, and they'll edit the hell out of it. She'll be in Pink. I've pretty much accepted Bella being there. 

I'm all for more Arab models (even if only half, like Gigi and Bella) on VS runways. 

Anyway, I think her walk was markedly improved at Balmain H&M.

Yes for Gigi.   :wub: Her shitty walk doesn't matter- it's VS not Versace, and they'll edit the hell out of it. She'll be in Pink. I've pretty much accepted Bella being there. 

Exactly, VS goes edit crazy so even if they cared about bad walks they could edit Gigi's in a way to make it seem less obvious. I really like both girls so I hope they make it.

Gigi did the 2013 and 2014 castings but this year I guess It's different. She's huge in social media and with The Weeknd performing Id say she's 99% in. Bella too. They're not my cup of tea tho and I will be happy If I'm wrong.

News on Barbara Palvin? Is she still in NY?

Gigi did the 2013 and 2014 castings but this year I guess It's different. She's huge in social media and with The Weeknd performing Id say she's 99% in. Bella too. They're not my cup of tea tho and I will be happy If I'm wrong.

News on Barbara Palvin? Is she still in NY?

woah i had no idea she did 2013, i am hoping for barbara

Honestly I would prefer Adriana to open the show. She has great energy and the personality to really set the stage for what looks like a colourful fun segment.

And for who I'm looking forward to seeing the most walking is obviously Taylor, but I also really want to see Kate. We haven't seen much of her this year and I'm kind of excited to see more of her. That and she has a fantastic walk!