Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Honestly think Elsa would be awsome to open Ice Angels, but Boho, I mean she got the 70's look, but doesn't really suits her all those colours... On the other hand, I have no ideia who should open it tho... maybe Lily or Adriana?!  :idk: Still think Behati's gonna get the FB, and it would be awsome if that was the closing moment of the show... I mean Ed did said he wanted the closing to be as crazy as the opening... I don't see that coming true unless they put the FB last... But the FB in Fireworks? That just gonna look like a mess, I was thinking in POAA would look better... I don't know anything anymore, VS is so confusing!  :blueeyedbaby:

Boho Psychedelic: Elsa

Exotic Butterflies: Adriana

Portrait of an Angel: Behati

Pink USA: Rachel

Ice Angels: Romee

Firework: Kate

Bookmark this :-*

Really? why does everyone see Bee in PoaA? Can anyone explain me? I feel like dhe is so powerful looking not in a classic way...

I think Devon was absolutely breathtaking last year. Her hair was perfect, her make up was on point. She really stood out. Even though I don't like her walk, she is very beautiful.

Same with Taylor. She's my favourite model ever and she is really stunning but she looks stiff when she was walking last year. Beyond gorgeous but she should try look a bit more relaxed. Maybe it was because she was nervous for her first show but I definitely see her as VS's next big thing.

I see a pattern with them having sketchs couture to a certain model. The Firework sketch looked exactly like Cindy and Monica said in the video that the outfit was made for her. Looking at the Boho sketch, it looks exactly like Babs as well. I think this year some of the sketchs are of the models themselves.

Frankie Foye and Ana Marie just posted that their at castings and tagged it with #pressday,#WhoWillItBe etc. Maybe we'll get some news today?

Unless their doing the test hair/makeup. Which would explain why Devon, who obviously is cast, would be there. Maybe they are using #castings as code for any prep related to VS lawls.