Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

People who say she's a butterface don't know what a butterface is! :blink:

Just those blue eyes and freckles are enough to make my cynical heart melt. :p

LOL WTF :blink: ....when i read the above i just started laughing. I don't see how someone like Bar can be titled a "Butterface".

Just goes to show as mentioned above, some people don't know what a true butteface is. She has such an angelic face, and her

cute freckels.....just melting here. Ohh and of course, amazing GQ shoot. She looks absolutely sexy and lovely. :drool:

Wow, I have to say she looks gorgeous! :)

Another pic and some of the interview!

She has been showing off her best moves and says she can turn up the heat by a mere curl of her little toe.

‘I’ve learned how to do this. I study all of my pictures,’ said the Israeli.

‘Which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone.’

The 26-year-old supermodel, who split with actor Leo in May after six years, has always been determined to show off her finest qualities.

‘One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be. I’d skip school to do it; I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera. I didn’t want it to stop,’ she told GQ magazine.

However, the blonde admits she’s not all natural and has had a little help with her smile. ‘I had braces put in at 13.’

Read the full interview in GQ, out tomorrow.

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/871172-bar-...t#ixzz1TtzaydIj

post-42953-1312313912_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the news! You guys are the BEST! :hug:

I can't wait for the interview too :)

I hope we get a little more insight on the breakup though :o

And thanks for the other magazine outtakes and pic

Where is that one from Kat?

Its from this GQ!!! And I got it from the Metro site I got the interview from/the link I posted :)

Its from this GQ!!! And I got it from the Metro site I got the interview from/the link I posted :)

Hehe sorry, I should wait till my laptop has loaded all the sites before I post my comments ;)

Even men have a September issue they can get to look forward to this year... British GQ! It might have something to do with the gorgeous Bar Refaeli staring back at them on the cover. I imagine any ex boyfriend of mine seeing this cover the same way I would view a cover featuring a Ralph Lauren crocodile leather handbag, with great lust in their eyes! There's no denying Bar is a great beauty of our time and it's nice to see that she stars in magazines for both men and women as a fashion model for us and a total sex bomb for men. More power to you, lady. Embrace it all!

http://www.fashionfoiegras.com/2011/08/bar...-september.html

Thanks Katchitup for the GQ interview's excerpt with the splendid picture! :wave: BTW, who is the gorgeous model you post as your avatar? Ana Beatriz?

Thanks Adira for the scan! I've never seen that picture before! :)

And ienergy, thanks for more pictures of Bar partying with her friends in Tel Aviv. Yes, Wijn, nice looking male friends.... but where is David? :blink:

Why are all her friends so terribly attracktive? ;)

It's the high school rule: the hot folks invariably end up together. ;)

shes a model. her friends are models. models know a lot gay men who are usually gorgeous too. therefore, they are usually surrounded by beautiful people not necessarily by choice. its her profession to look pretty.