Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

You don't have to do much to make a beautiful set of Bar

We sure know that, phil!!!! Thanks for the amazing clear pictures! :wave: :drool: She has a figure to die for...

Thanks sparkleyadi for the pics! Nice to see them enlarged! :wave:

From Bar's twitter

How many blonds can fit into a back of a car? @morlivne @dafizivv yfrog.com/kh1j1qqj

http://a.yfrog.com/img737/5935/1j1qq.jpg

I know these were posted before, but I think she was the best looking woman of the whole Cannes 2011 Festival. ;)

post-9435-0-1446026309-20113_thumb.jpg

post-9435-0-1446026309-51758_thumb.jpg

Thanks Katchitup for the GQ interview's excerpt with the splendid picture! :wave: BTW, who is the gorgeous model you post as your avatar? Ana Beatriz?

Thanks! :hug: Nope its Anna Maria Jagodzinska! You may know her from her Light Blue ads for Dolce and Gabbana in all the mags and on TV!

Also FYI the mag is out today. We should be getting scans/the interview very soon ;)

at a bar in Tel Aviv

VERY GOOD TO SEE SUPERMODEL BAR REFAELI SMOKING

That's what the popular kids are supposed to do ;) :rofl:

As LONG AS IT STOP IN SMOKING THIS KIND OF CIGARETS

PART OF THE FAMOUS PEOPLE AND MODELS LIKE OTHER KIND OF SMOKINNG :laugh:

BAR IS NOT KEEPING HER HEALTH SO MUCH AND NOT DOING DO MUCH SPORT EASY TO SEE IT

SMOKING ALSO SHOWS THAT BAR DOES NOT CARE TO HER BODY SO MUCH AS IT SHOULD BE AS STILL

HER BODY IS HER PROFFESION MABYE NOW BAR IS JOKING BUT IN FEW YEARS

NOT WORKING IN GYM AND HAVE HEATHLY LIFE WILL SHOW IT...

(MY KEYBORD IS BROKEN AND WRITE ONLY IN BIG SORRY FOR THAT

I'm happy that she broke up with david dhe deserves more better I want to see her with an american actor (just in order to have more pics of her LOL) but I'm sure his next Boyfriend will be an american someone more famous than david fisher. I'm sure that in september she will psend a lot of time in NYC because there are a lot of events about fashion........... She is just awsome she will have no problem to find someone else.

So tell me with who would like to see HER ? :laugh:

Report: Bar Refaeli and David Fisher broke up

Our Friday Good News Report: Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli and short-term boyfriend businessman David Fisher broke up, according to Israeli website Ynet (report in Hebrew).

The bad news: there is still no way in the world you’ll be able to be her next boyfriend, you lonely reader you.

Friends of Fisher told Ynet that the two felt like their relationship didn’t live up to the expectations of both, so they decided to cut it short.

Reminder: Refaeli ended her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio about 2 months ago. DiCaprio is currently dating Blake Lively.

Tough life

http://www.6nobacon.com/2011/08/05/report-...isher-broke-up/