Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Working by the beach.. Keep hearing the lifeguard screams at people to watch out.. I wanna b screamed at! :(

Hope this means she's shooting something!! WE WANT SHOOTS BAR! :p

does she mean walking instead of working?

Yeah, I think so to :(

She posted a photo of the beach on her Twitter

bad grammar seems to be a mark of bar :laugh:

Working by the beach.. Keep hearing the lifeguard screams at people to watch out.. I wanna b screamed at! :(

Yea, I think so.

Bar Refaeli in Italy

bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-01-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-07-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-09-830x553.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-10-830x553.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-11-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-14-830x553.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-20-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-21-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-23-830x553.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-24-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-31-830x1382.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-33-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-34-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-35-830x1245.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-36-830x1245.jpg th_91fde3142533996.jpg/monthly_07_2011/post-33085-0-1593836699-43066_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-40-830x1245.jpg"> bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-41-830x1245.jpg th_fe61f8142534031.jpg/monthly_07_2011/post-33085-0-1593836699-52029_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-43-830x1245.jpg"> bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-44-830x553.jpg bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-45-830x553.jpg th_9fd52b142534065.jpg/monthly_07_2011/post-33085-0-1593836699-81756_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-47-830x553.jpg"> bar-refaeli-bikini-italy-49-830x1245.jpg

I think she definitely meant "working by the beach", as earlier the same day she tweeted this:

After a long vacation! Back to work ! *and working out... Sometimes... U gotta let go!:)

http://twitter.com/#!/BarRefaeli

Thanks for the pictures from Italy, dawson! Perfection. :)

Adira, THANK YOU!!!!!! :drool: This 2012 collection promises to be fabulous!

From her twitter :)

Tel Aviv at its prime! http://yfrog.com/h3507lqj

Especially perfume by @Escada presented by @BarRefaeli will arrive in stores in August 2011. Go get it!!... http://fb.me/EDfqROHf

http://twitter.com/#!/BarRefaeli

Especially Escada Fragrance Presented by Bar Refaeli

Especially Escada – the newest women’s perfume from the Escada fashion house. The fragrance was created for glamorous, spontaneous, and playful women. Bar Rafaeli – the face of this product- skillfully reveals the positive and feminine character of this new perfume.

The model herself commented on the perfume: “I’m mad about this perfume. The scent is neither too sweet nor too heavy. A truly feminine fragrance, modest, but elegant. It ’s just delicious! ”

The composition is velvet, soft, and sensual. Rose- the queen of the flowers, is one of the key notes. The fragrance opens with fresh notes of pears and ambrette seeds. The heart of the fragrance captures notes of ylang-ylang, and aquatic notes. Light musk sets the the base of the composition.

Especially Escada perfume will arrive in stores in August 2011 in the form of Eau De Parfum (30, 50, and 75ml) accompanied by perfumed lotion and shower gel.

http://cosmeticsstore.blogspot.com/2011/06...-presented.html

Yea, I think so.

I think her English is pretty good actually,

I know models that are way way worse...

Expecially when you add that her first language is all weird symbols and shit... ;)

Yea, I think so.

Expecially when you add that her first language is all weird symbols and shit... ;)

I'm sorry, you're right! Hebrew is completely diferent from english, even the alphabet is another one.

I saw the videos she has good diction, which is crazy.

Yea, I think so.

i know what you mean.i'm learning chinese and english is not my first language.but i try to be very careful and correct myself if necessary.

and IN MY OPINION her english is not good as should be(she has spent a lot of time in u.s.a and with her exboyfriend).

but who cares :laugh::kiss::heart:

Thanks for the pictures and videos, ienergy! :wave: And thanks Wijn for the link! I wonder who will win the best bikini this season.

I hope Bar is still planning to habe babies...

image633012813167968750ny1.jpgpost-9435-0-1446026301-79967_thumb.jpg

With her wonderful natural beauty, it would be a sin not to transmit her perfect genes. ;)

1922803781qg4.jpgpost-9435-0-1446026301-82034_thumb.jpg

1101348791nb2.jpg

eevq4.jpg

^^ I don't think there are many more models who don't wear make-up and still look that good.

I can't believe people say she has a butterface.

Eveyone who doesn't wear makeup looks like that, and she even looks very very good :heart: