Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

It's great to see new photos of Bar and Leo in Hawaii. :heart: Thank you BarRefaeliOnline and andreinahr for bringing them to us. I wonder why these photos are not showing up on other sites, like JustJared, People, UsWeekly, etc.?? :idk:

She IS wearing Leo's shirt (turned inside out) in the surfing photos.

Here are two Israeli news articles about Bar and Leo in Hawaii. The second article says that Bar will be back in Israel on Monday for the premiere of her movie.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...pId%3D565984153

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...12072%2C00.html

***Edited. Note to fashiondream: I happened to read your post last night regarding the latest dumb gossip and how a certain poster would jump right on it. I see you edited your original post, but you were totally correct. See below. :laugh:

Thanks Roxee for the links! You're right, I don't think the Hawaiian pictures are shown anywhere yet.

So Bar is expected to be in Israel next Monday for the Session premiere! Cool! I hope we'll have nice photos. Bar will have a gorgeous tan, for sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is the Golden Globes airing this coming Sunday? That means I'm sure people (who don't follow Bar's career) will claim that she is no longer dating DiCaprio since we won't be seeing pictures of the two at the event or at the GG pre-party. :laugh: She will be out of town, and her man will probably attend the parties or even going to the award show. So be prepared to read any ridiculous gossips! :p

Here are a couple of pics from AFLO

aflo_aina211543.jpg

aflo_aina211541.jpg

aflo_aina211540.jpg

Yes, the Golden Globes are this Sunday night, but I think Leo will not go to the gala. When he is not nominated usually he avoids this kind of ceremonies.

It's great to see new photos of Bar and Leo in Hawaii. :heart: Thank you BarRefaeliOnline and andreinahr for bringing them to us. I wonder why these photos are not showing up on other sites, like JustJared, People, UsWeekly, etc.?? :idk:

She IS wearing Leo's shirt (turned inside out) in the surfing photos.

Perhaps the magazines have bought the pics and they have the exclusive. And yes, I think Bar is wearing Leo's shirt, for me it seems the same shirt turned inside out.

Definitely agree about the shirt, palmina. :wave: If you look closely at the photos, you can see the inside seams, the white inside tag on the right side, and the slight puckering of the logo across the front of the shirt.

I notice that BarRefaeliOnline states that these photos are exclusive to their site. Does that mean that other sites can't post them? If so, that's kind of a shame because that would mean the pics won't be widely seen.

I notice that BarRefaeliOnline states that these photos are exclusive to their site. Does that mean that other sites can't post them? If so, that's kind of a shame because that would mean the pics won't be widely seen.

I am not sure but i think the other sites will post them because the photos are from a photo agency.

I am not sure but i think the other sites will post them because the photos are from a photo agency.

It means that other sites can post the pictures IF they pay for them to the original agency, which big sites like JustJared, PerezHilton, US Weekly can do because they have the money to do it but they never buy the whole sets, out of 50 pictures they never buy more than 10... But for us the simple fans it's harder, first of all finding someone with an account in the agency it's a pain in the ass because that agency does not sell pictures directly to fansites, & then you need to get that person with an account to sell you the pics you want & trust me, pictures aren't cheap :ninja:

By pictures being exclusive we mean not to be reposted with out tags in other sites (wich the stupids from Mako already did btw, they should pay for their own pictures. That only shows what a shitty agency they are, they should learn from Ynet :whistle: ) & specially in others fansite for Bar, we already had problems with a pathetic fake Bar on facebook stealing our pictures, so blame her for the tags, they are the reason why we started putting them btw :laugh: ... & there are two reasons for that: #1 We paid for the pictures, not fair that somebody else who didn't do a thing to get the pictures gets to post them right? & #2 The most important reason is because if the agency gets to see that we have so many pictures from their site they will ask us to remove the pictures, & im sure nobody wants that because there are many many sets of pictures that are only in our site

Now if somebody else gets the pictures from the agency (which will probably happen i guess) then you can do whatever you want with those pictures & postem everywhere

Sorry for the long/explantion but is just that a lot of people asked us in the site or via PM here why we don't want the pictures from our site to be reposted here or anywhere else :)

BTW, we're going to post the pictures from the helicopter later ... But my pal andreinahr is not home & she is the one who has the pictures, so just wait until she gets home :laugh:

Hi Roxee!!! I haven't seen you around in soo long.. missed ya :hug: Thanks sooo much for those links! I'm really excited to see the pics from the premiere and i'm really happy the time has finally come. I really want to see that movie!

Big thanks Kerri for the links to the pics!!!!! :hug: I totally agree with you by the way ;) :p

THanks MissLimaVzla you do a great job!!!! Your site is the best and i'm excited for more pics!

pictures from the helicopter are now up in Bar Refaeli Online.. If someone here is fan of Naomi let me know and I can post HERE the pics of her (with tag sorry about that) :wave:

:anger: hope mako don't post those pics! I don't want problems about copyrights with the agency!