Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thank you for your compliement and support, and of course thank you for the photos in one of them we can see Leo pass his hand in Bar's hair it's really cute and romantic. Do you know if Naomi and Vladimir are with them ? :wave:

According to NP_Celebrities photo agency Bar and Leo are with Tobey, his lovely family and Leo's old friend rapper Q-Tip.

One curiosity :laugh: I think Bar is wearing Leo's shirt (inside out) when she is surfing.

Leo with the shirt AND Bar with shirt surfing

*all credit: http://barrefaelionline.com

Thank you for your compliement and support, and of course thank you for the photos in one of them we can see Leo pass his hand in Bar's hair it's really cute and romantic. Do you know if Naomi and Vladimir are with them ? :wave:

According to NP_Celebrities photo agency Bar and Leo are with Tobey, his lovely family and Leo's old friend rapper Q-Tip.

One curiosity :laugh: I think Bar is wearing Leo's the shirt (inside out) when she is surfing.

Leo with the shirt AND Bar with shirt surfing

*all credit: http://barrefaelionline.com

as I guess,she's not :)

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7025/017pe.jpg http://gallery.barrefaelionline.com/displa...p_display_media

nice to see their pics again :)

I know this is out of subject, but:

This german make up artist made the make up of bar during her opening of fashion store for Tommy Hilfiger in Berlin. Here is what she says about the make up:

Bar wanted the make up to be as natural as possible. She likes rouge on the cheeks and shades of brown on her eyes, but she doesn't like lip gloss (its too shiny and doesn't look natural). So its totally in to use rosa lipstick (liquid lipstick) and so they did.

The special about this make up was Bar liked to wear blue (light blue) eyeliner. This colour matches her eyes, she wears it only below the eye.

And while we are on subject Germany, in 2009 Bar was star guest at Heid Klum's "Germany's next Topmodel". She gave advices to the models as how to walk the catwalk - "Put your chin down, this will make your eyes look bigger." I watched the entire show on TV, unfortunatelly I can't find her episode nowhere on the net. If someone has it- she war wearing black short dress, and minimum make up - her freckles could be seen. Heid told about her - "I wanted the girls to have someone positive around them, I called Bar for her general impression"

Sorry if repost.

post-41843-0-1446025304-09138_thumb.jpg

We bet Mr Helicopter Pilot Man smudged his pants during this flight

If the pilot of this helicopter had made a mistake and crashed yesterday, he’d basically be wiping out half of the world’s A listers – on his flight to Hawaii was Cameron Diaz, Leonardo DiCaprio and Naomi Campbell, plus their other halves A-Rod, Bar Rafaeli and Vladimir Doronin.

Jeez, talk about a celeb-icopter. That was rubbish. A helicop-star. No. A Hollywood-copter. Enough.

A source, probably the pilot through a paper bag, said: “I looked one way and there was a bikini clad Cameron Diaz looking absolutely stunning sat rowing on an outrigger canoe.

“In front of her was her boyfriend, baseball star Alex Rodriguez in the front seat doing a good workout on the waves. “

“Next thing Toby Maguire goes past paddle surfing on a board. And there on the beach to the right was Naomi Campbell was lying back in the sun on a lounger.”

link

post-42076-0-1446025304-4905_thumb.jpg

If the pilot of this helicopter had made a mistake and crashed yesterday, he’d basically be wiping out half of the world’s A listers – on his flight to Hawaii was Cameron Diaz, Leonardo DiCaprio and Naomi Campbell, plus their other halves A-Rod, Bar Rafaeli and Vladimir Doronin.

Jeez, talk about a celeb-icopter. That was rubbish. A helicop-star. No. A Hollywood-copter. Enough.

A source, probably the pilot through a paper bag, said: “I looked one way and there was a bikini clad Cameron Diaz looking absolutely stunning sat rowing on an outrigger canoe.

“In front of her was her boyfriend, baseball star Alex Rodriguez in the front seat doing a good workout on the waves. “

“Next thing Toby Maguire goes past paddle surfing on a board. And there on the beach to the right was Naomi Campbell was lying back in the sun on a lounger.”

link

is this photo real ??? it looks like very unnatural for me

Thanks a bunch guys, for the new photos of Bar with her man from Hawaii. Andre, your website is fabulous and filled with treasures!

Sick, the picture is real, no doubt about that (thanks Palmina for the link).

Go on this site, and click DiCaprio on the top left, and you'll find many pictures of the gang with the chopper. I just wish we could see them larger.

http://www.aflo.com/index.asp?goto=/sys/co...powersearch.asp

I just want your opinion.... please don't take it bad. But has Bar gained a couple of pounds lately? She's gorgeous, for sure. But her thighs look fuller. Personally, I think she looks healthy and very natural. ;)

Iernergy, thanks for the news! Does that mean we'll have to travel to Israel to watch Session? :p

Kerri Lynn

I just want your opinion.... please don't take it bad. But has Bar gained a couple of pounds lately? She's gorgeous, for sure. But her thighs look full. Personally, I think she looks healthy and very natural.

I guess she gained a couple of pounds,but don't think she's pregnant,after seen her bikini pics :(

Kerri Lynn
I just want your opinion.... please don't take it bad. But has Bar gained a couple of pounds lately? She's gorgeous, for sure. But her thighs look full. Personally, I think she looks healthy and very natural.

I guess she gained a couple of pounds,but don't think she's pregnant,after seen her bikini pics :(

I think so. She gained a few pounds for me. But don't worry, that's commom in the holidays.

I am not assuming she's pregnant. Please. I am just saying she is "fuller" and frankly, it suits her very well. I like women with feminine figures.

I forgot to thank you, Prole, for the translation about the German makeup artist.

Fashiondream, you have to write DiCaprio on the top left blank link.

post-27269-0-1446025304-79634_thumb.jpg

link

is this photo real ??? it looks like very unnatural for me

Yes it's real, im gonna post the pics HQ soon, can't post the pics yet because the site (Bar Refaeli Online) can have problems with copyrights of the photos! that's why we ask you all DO NOT repost the pics!

Thanks a bunch guys, for the new photos of Bar with her man from Hawaii. Andre, your website is fabulous and filled with treasures!

Sick, the picture is real, no doubt about that (thanks Palmina for the link).

Go on this site, and click DiCaprio on the top left, and you'll find many pictures of the gang with the chopper. I just wish we could see them larger.

http://www.aflo.com/index.asp?goto=/sys/co...powersearch.asp

I just want your opinion.... please don't take it bad. But has Bar gained a couple of pounds lately? She's gorgeous, for sure. But her thighs look fuller. Personally, I think she looks healthy and very natural. ;)

Iernergy, thanks for the news! Does that mean we'll have to travel to Israel to watch Session? :p

you most welcome to Israel there are many diffrent fun things to do over here also mostly go to the beach...

I know Bar's family is great host... :laugh:

probbly this movie will be in the US soon

where are you from?